Miss Venezuela was crowned as Miss World 2011 on 6th November. India was made to walk out in qualifying round and was placed at position 25 out of 30 positions
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, but this news is too old.
Miss Venezuela is beautiful and talented lady. She deserves it.
Yes, but this news is too old.
Miss Venezuela is beautiful and talented lady. She deserves it.

She became Miss World 2011 last night.

Then in this case, every news which is posted in forums eventually become old and meaningless in posting. right?
yes and she is gorgeous really beautiful and intelligent in the same time.
well buddy...what is the name of this beautiful lady .......?
Yes congratulation to her.
for long time no Indian selected.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I dont keep note of these contest as i think they are waste and create indifference in humans. Every human has inner beauty which complements the physical beauty and beauty is god given gift. All are beautiful creations of god.
Another fact i dont like is all these beauty queens say something after winning the contest and do something afterwards. :angry:
rajani you might be correct....but there are lot of women out there who wants to be the miss universe or something.
she is not that gorgeous. I feel she don't deserve it. she is not that beautiful.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes you are right she is not somuch beautifull.But for a indian girl it will take some more time to become miss world.

Every time we are loosing it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

well buddy...what is the name of this beautiful lady .......?

Her name is Ivian Sarcos.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.