Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks sandhya For Sharing You idea About This Nominations Event can any how I can Vote For that.
Thanks sandhya For Sharing You idea About This Nominations Event can any how I can Vote For that.

Aslam,
Go through the last page. Winners list is provided. :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Sasi wrote;

[quote]Who is the Director and actor in this movie . When it was released. I wont see hindi movies normally.[/quote]
Director Farhan Akhtar and starring-Hrithik,Farhan,sarman josi,Katrina and Naseeruddin.
This is a different type movie.See this hope you will enjoy.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sasi wrote;

[quote]Who is the Director and actor in this movie . When it was released. I wont see hindi movies normally.

Director Farhan Akhtar and starring-Writick,Farhan,sarman josi,Katrina and Naseeruddin.
This is a different type movie.See this hope you will enjoy.[/quote]

Ram,
Hrithik Roshan. This is the correct spelling :)
I want to see that film.But not getting time since I am fully engaged now a days.

Meera sandhu
Thanks Sandhya for reminding the spelling.I am correcting this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Friends Salman Khan has done well in 2011. I expect him to win. Among females, I like Katrina but Karina is also good.
Friends Salman Khan has done well in 2011. I expect him to win. Among females, I like Katrina but Karina is also good.

Devyani.....
Result is already declared. Go through the pages to know about its winners :P

Meera sandhu
If i have the right to vote i will vote Don2 as best film in 2012.
Let us congratulate the winners.
Rock star and dirty picture grabbed most of the prestigious awards. have a look

http://www.indicine.com/movies/bollywood/filmfare-awards-2012-winners/

DIRTY is nice movie though we can't see it with family but its nice movie and Vidhya Balan has done a great job in the movie and i think its due to her the movie has been so hit.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.