Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For reducing pollution, every house should plant a tree. So that atleast some pollution can be controlled

And when they don't have a space to do it then what should they do?. :blink:

Then too you can plant one tree atleast at some other place.
It is not possible,that we can get space in our house.
In Gallary or Veranda,we can plant a small plant in a pot.

:blink: Ok i will see the space where i could put a pot in my house. :blink:
For reducing pollution, every house should plant a tree. So that atleast some pollution can be controlled

And when they don't have a space to do it then what should they do?. :blink:

Then too you can plant one tree atleast at some other place.
It is not possible,that we can get space in our house.
In Gallary or Veranda,we can plant a small plant in a pot.

:blink: Ok i will see the space where i could put a pot in my house. :blink:

Yes,you should try to find out and i am very sure you will get enough space.

Want to make each day Accountable

pollution has become a serious problem in day to life.Due to deforestation pollution is increasing day by day.to control pollution first of all afforestation is necessary .Use of car should be reduced to check air pollution.we should not throw any disposal in water which will reduced water pollution.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Our country is one of the polluted country....We must need to improve that tag from our country.Responsibility of every citizen to follow all rule.......That why we are far behind from foreign countries........
pollution has become a serious problem in day to life.Due to deforestation pollution is increasing day by day.to control pollution first of all afforestation is necessary .Use of car should be reduced to check air pollution.we should not throw any disposal in water which will reduced water pollution.

If we have the will, it is not really difficult to implement some effective measure to control pollution like they have done in western countries.
1, having a green belt around all major cities
2,implementing rain water harvesting in all places where the water table is low.
3,reducing traffic pollution by using public transportation or car pooling system.
4,Individually make sure that you don't throw garbage all over the city or in other peoples sites and make organic compost using kitchen and garden waste ,as and when it is possible..
5, Take steps to conserve home temperature so that it remains cool even during summer months thereby reduce the use of ACs..
6,Spread awareness to citizens right from childhood at home and school..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Several diseases coming because of pollution.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Besides air pollution. water pollution is a major problem. The rivers like Yamuna and Ganga are facing severe damage due to pollution. The Clean Yamuna Project in Delhi has not succeeded in making the river clean as people lack awareness and continue to dump their waste in the river. :angry:

Live in the present :)
In present days everything is a polluted, air pollution, water pollution, even human mind is polluted completely, Now they started polluting milk also by using chemicals

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Right sarala even adulteration is a big problem today. The vegetables are infected with pesticides, milk has chemicals, ..it is scary!

Live in the present :)
Now am living in a pollution free place getting a lot of fresh air to breathe. Really feel nice, especially in the mornings and evenings.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.