Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Government has to be taken some serious action and inspite of running Vechicles on petrol it has to be runned on cng......This will help in reducing some extent of pollution.............
Government has to be taken some serious action and inspite of running Vechicles on petrol it has to be runned on cng......This will help in reducing some extent of pollution.............

Now petrol price har increased So automatically people start using cng and electric bike or car. So pollution will easily get controlled. :)

Vinu
Government Should made a law to use a CNG in their Vesicles as it Reduce smoke amount of smoke............
Government Should made a law to use a CNG in their Vesicles as it Reduce smoke amount of smoke............

But i every city first they will have to make CNG stations as there are not in all the cities. :)

But i every city first they will have to make CNG stations as there are not in all the cities. :)

They are coming up with CNG stations in almost every town in NCR reagion. They are going to other places also but the number of filling station is not enough.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

For reducing pollution, every house should plant a tree. So that atleast some pollution can be controlled

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

For reducing pollution, every house should plant a tree. So that atleast some pollution can be controlled

And when they don't have a space to do it then what should they do?. :blink:
Then they should try ti get the plants which contains pots and can arrange at their steps of house

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Then they should try ti get the plants which contains pots and can arrange at their steps of house

How can they when they have space constraint. :laugh:

And when they don't have a space to do it then what should they do?. :blink:

Then too you can plant one tree atleast at some other place.
It is not possible,that we can get space in our house.
In Gallary or Veranda,we can plant a small plant in a pot.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.