Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A similar incident has happened in Kerala, about 10 years back. But I can't quote its details now.

oh. These incidents are very sad. :( :( :( :( huge pain for parents and relatives and all like us.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
A similar incident has happened in Kerala, about 10 years back. But I can't quote its details now.

oh. These incidents are very sad. :( :( :( :( huge pain for parents and relatives and all like us.

I doubt it's not a child. :blink:

Now I remember one incident when i was studying PDC. It was a KSRTC Govt bus. We all were getting inside the bus from Neyyattinkara bus stand. Whole seats were filled. one girl who just got into conductor seat, to stand there.....just fall down. The iron plates were rusted. that's the reason. then all persons pulled her up.
thank god, bus had not started yet. Otherwise, she would have met with the same fate, since just beneath it is bus' wheel.
am refresing that incident from my memory, happened 15 years back. I was an eye witness.

Meera sandhu
This is really very sad news and I am shocked seeing this .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.