The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is a great tragedy no doubt ! Varsha was living with her mother Asha Bhosle in their apartment on Peddar Road, where Lata Mangeshkar too lives. Varsha was married to Sports writer Hemant kenkare , but they divorced in 1998 after which Varsha was supposed to have been depressed.According to sources there were many warning signals about her deteriorating mental state...

It is also said that she had a soft corner for the famous late Photographer Gautam Rajadhyaksha and after his dead, she was even more depressed!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Oh !God this is very sad news. Can anybody let me know the reason behind her suicide? A person cannot become depressed with in short time. I hope she has very strong reason to do this.

She was divorced some time back. Thus personal life was disturbed and this caused frustration ending in suicide. No reason is strong to commit suicide. This is owing to faulty way of thinking. when you give too much importance to some aspect of your personal life and get frustrated, tragedy like suicide occurs.

many of the celebrities live under stress, although she was not like her mother as famous, she must have felt the effects of it.She was also a singer and apparently used to write articles for rediff...

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/we-will-miss-you-varsha/20121008.htm

She was a column writer in Rediff and some other sites. This is dangerous signal. We should also be careful for our Boddunan key personalities.

True! Being addicted to the internet with very little or no real life social life is dangerous indeed. So those who are spending more than 12 hours here should take up another hobby immediately!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes I saw this news yesterday morning only. Her age is also 50. Due to personal problems she committed suicide.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

It is a great tragedy no doubt ! Varsha was living with her mother Asha Bhosle in their apartment on Peddar Road, where Lata Mangeshkar too lives. Varsha was married to Sports writer Hemant kenkare , but they divorced in 1998 after which Varsha was supposed to have been depressed.According to sources there were many warning signals about her deteriorating mental state...

It is really unfortunate that many people do not take the depression as something to be concerned about. Most people when they see someone being depresses just assume that they will come out of it in due time. But it might be too late by the time they take it seriously
Depression is very bad and this fact is the result of that. Stable life is necessary to all.But suicide is not the solution.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
There is a survey due to depression we may cause cancer. So doctors are warning about depression.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I also read this news in newspaper. This is very shocking news. she is under depression.

Be positive

It is also said that she had a soft corner for the famous late Photographer Gautam Rajadhyaksha and after his dead, she was even more depressed!

Yes kalyani I read about that...human beings are so complex and one can never gauge them unless they open out, all the more reason for having secure family ties and open minds without being judgmental, because such an attitude makes people withdraw and not share personal details with anyone..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is really unfortunate that many people do not take the depression as something to be concerned about. Most people when they see someone being depresses just assume that they will come out of it in due time. But it might be too late by the time they take it seriously

Very true, when trated at the right time it could save lives...however, Asha B seems to have coped well with the tragedy of losing her daughter, life goes on as before with her now holidaying n Dubai with her family members ...http://www.realbollywood.com/2012/11/asha-bhosle-record-guru-nanaks-verses.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very true, when trated at the right time it could save lives...however, Asha B seems to have coped well with the tragedy of losing her daughter, life goes on as before with her now holidaying n Dubai with her family members ...http://www.realbollywood.com/2012/11/asha-bhosle-record-guru-nanaks-verses.html

She was never in good terms with he daughter.. so it shouldn't take much time to cope up...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.