People will not hesitate to do anything to smuggle Drugs. A woman was caught with cocaine concealed in breast implants.
http://metronews.ca/news/world/475077/woman-busted-with-cocaine-in-breast-implants-at-barcelona-airport/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I used to see 'Jailed Abroad' on National Geographic Channel. I saw many smuggling cases in that. in on of the saw, a man has swallowed the small balls of cocaine. They take out those things through Stole.

Want to make each day Accountable

I used to see 'Jailed Abroad' on National Geographic Channel. I saw many smuggling cases in that. in on of the saw, a man has swallowed the small balls of cocaine. They take out those things through Stole.

hahhaha...what not people do for drugs??

no self humanity! hahahahah!

Swetha Shenoy

It for lakhs of dollars. ;)

This is the first time am hearing cocaine concealed in breast implants, latest way to smuggle. Good she was caught, no other person may try now

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

This is the first time am hearing cocaine concealed in breast implants, latest way to smuggle. Good she was caught, no other person may try now

Smugglers are daring ones. They can go to any limit.

First it is smuggling of 16 birds in pockets, now it is cocaine on breast implants.....next what?

There was a hindi film where the villan had a bag of artificial eyes and every artificial eye had a diamond hidden in that....i donot know which film was that but it was a comedy one

Swetha Shenoy

That's a good show, I'm a great fan of that show

First it is smuggling of 16 birds in pockets, now it is cocaine on breast implants.....next what?

There was a hindi film where the villan had a bag of artificial eyes and every artificial eye had a diamond hidden in that....i donot know which film was that but it was a comedy one

Greed and avarice make humans stoop down to lowest of the levels. Well i too don't know about that movie
The smugglers do anything for their trade. Their 'private' parts are not for public gaze and inspection. so they use these more successfully for their trade.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

That's a good show, I'm a great fan of that show

Rambabuji, it is bad show.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.