Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The smugglers do anything for their trade. Their 'private' parts are not for public gaze and inspection. so they use these more successfully for their trade.

And some times such practices are proving fatal.
The smugglers do anything for their trade. Their 'private' parts are not for public gaze and inspection. so they use these more successfully for their trade.

They could chuck once or twice or even thrice, but they would be caught fourth time. You can't be saved, if you are doing wrong.

Want to make each day Accountable

Surprising news. One can do anything for drug. Beware of this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
For the sake of money smugglers can cross any limit.They even risk their life.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I used to see 'Jailed Abroad' on National Geographic Channel. I saw many smuggling cases in that. in on of the saw, a man has swallowed the small balls of cocaine. They take out those things through Stole.

That's a good show, I'm a great fan of that show

Rambabuji, it is bad show.

How come its bad? All the episodes are based on facts and ingeniously produced by National Geographic
I used to see 'Jailed Abroad' on National Geographic Channel. I saw many smuggling cases in that. in on of the saw, a man has swallowed the small balls of cocaine. They take out those things through Stole.

How come its bad? All the episodes are based on facts and ingeniously produced by National Geographic

There are several shows in National Geographic channel which are not good.

But this particular show,'Jailed abroad' is a good show with good ratings
I had read a report about something similar happening in United states where a black woman had concealed cocaine in a sachet which was surgically implanted in between her breasts and apparently the bag burst and cocaine flowed into her system killing her instantly - greed can drive you to such horrendous things..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But this particular show,'Jailed abroad' is a good show with good ratings

Ok sir, lets believe in you.

Hmm!!! that's true I too saw a movie where a person uses his stomach for carrying drugs but if he move it may kill him. So he is given some injection that makes him dizzy and the others carry him in wheel chair... I think human brain is full of ideas then who know what will be next way. :P :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.