Vinodhini, Karaikal acid attack victim, dies

Link for your reference

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/vinodhini-karaikal-acid-attack-victim-dies/article4406780.ece

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What a shameful act this is. What I feel is, these boys who are madly in love with girls are just getting after their physical beauty and nothing else. If their love is rejected, they do such heinous crimes. There should be death penalty for such acts - death for death.
Yes.. Real love never kills anyone. It will wish the wellness of the lover.

last week one similar incident occurred here.

a man killed his lover as she/her family rejected the proposal.
At first I felt angry. Then I read from next day's newspaper, he is a married man with two kids. That's the reason why her parents didn't approve the marriage. It's Muslim community. i don't know if it's accepted in their community now, to have two wives at the same time. :unsure: :unsure:
I should blame that girl only, no regrets too. Even after knowing that he is married, why did she start a relationship with him?

he sexually assaulted her and buried her, but police, later found out.

Meera sandhu

At first I felt angry. Then I read from next day's newspaper, he is a married man with two kids. That's the reason why her parents didn't approve the marriage. It's Muslim community. i don't know if it's accepted in their community now, to have two wives at the same time. :unsure: :unsure:
I should blame that girl only, no regrets too. Even after knowing that he is married, why did she start a relationship with him?

oh.. illegal relationships are nowadays increasing. It will affecting our society a lot..

There are many times when there are girls to be blamed only. I have seen hundreds of such examples through the form of such news on TV and through paper where the girls are more advancing and adventurous than the males. I have personally seen such women in our locality and round the town for years and years together where the women were too eager to be in a relationship with married men. It is totally wrong to blame men in such cases then.

There are many times when there are girls to be blamed only. I have seen hundreds of such examples through the form of such news on TV and through paper where the girls are more advancing and adventurous than the males. I have personally seen such women in our locality and round the town for years and years together where the women were too eager to be in a relationship with married men. It is totally wrong to blame men in such cases then.

male ya female, these are shameful act. This should not be.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

oh.. illegal relationships are nowadays increasing. It will affecting our society a lot..

We are westernizing ourselves, which will take us nowhere. The increasing rates of live-in relationhip is further going to hamper our society.
index_2013-02-17.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Mary, RobertP
This is the photo of Vinodhini..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10235]}

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
This is the photo of Vinodhini..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10235]}

Thanks for uploading the picture. Otherwise, we (or at least I) will have known Vinodhini only as a personality.
Thank you said by: Mary
Now a days pouring acid on the women has become a daily life program to the boys.But they should be shameful as they are not giving any value to the women. Just due to the rejection of r love they are pouring acid on women. this shows their cruelty. I feel same kind of punishment should be given to those boys who did such crime. Same kind of acid should be pour on those boys so that they will know how painful it is when they did such thing. those boys should not be killed directly, as they leave the world with in a second. They should be killed painfully. they should made to be drink acid and pour on them So that no other guy will do such attempts on girls

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.