Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now a days love means it is taken physically but not mentally. Thats why guys are pouring acids on girls. I feel the feeling which they feel as love is not love it is lust. If it is real love they never try to harm the girl lwhom they love and they always want that girl to be happy and safe. If possible they even need to help the girl hough she reject his love. this is known as true love

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Now a days love means it is taken physically but not mentally. Thats why guys are pouring acids on girls. I feel the feeling which they feel as love is not love it is lust. If it is real love they never try to harm the girl lwhom they love and they always want that girl to be happy and safe. If possible they even need to help the girl hough she reject his love. this is known as true love

There is hardly any love left today. And as you rightly said, there's only lust. If it were love, no one would have thrown acid like this. Love is sacrifice, not snatching someone from somebody.
yes, love is a kind of mind meditation. People who love others always should expect that person should happy and safe. This is true love. I feel to get acid and throw on those culprits. Now as a girl i cannot do anything but i want to find a solution for such problems. I feel i can do this if i am a spirit. so after my death i will request god to leave me on the earth as a spirit and protect all the women in the world who are sufnfering from such incidence. Any how this may sound strange and funny to you all , especially for boys. But you should sense my interest and my importance towards the women and my love.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I don't know how many of you know about this yet another acid attack (in Tamil Nadu again). On January 30, Vidya (20 years old), who was working in an internet browsing centre in Adambakkam, was accosted by Vijay Bhaskar. She was alone at the centre during lunch time when Vijaya Bhaskar, angry that she had spurned him, confronted her. When he tried to throw a bottle of acid at her, she turned away, and the acid burnt her back. He prevented her from escaping by pushing her down onto the acid splashed on the floor. He then locked the door and escaped.
vid.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
There are many incidents taking place like this all over india as they are increasing but not decreasing.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes, love is a kind of mind meditation. People who love others always should expect that person should happy and safe. This is true love. I feel to get acid and throw on those culprits. Now as a girl i cannot do anything but i want to find a solution for such problems. I feel i can do this if i am a spirit. so after my death i will request god to leave me on the earth as a spirit and protect all the women in the world who are sufnfering from such incidence. Any how this may sound strange and funny to you all , especially for boys. But you should sense my interest and my importance towards the women and my love.

A girl or a woman should come out of her shell, get rid of all the artificial , meaningless beliefs which made them slaves by the male dominated society. You said, "Now as a girl i cannot do anything" , You should come out of that false belief forced on you by the society. I ask you, " Why you cannot do anything"? The day when you are able to answer my question. not only you all the women in the world can kick these beasts on their backs. And remember as long as you remain in this helpless position god also cannot help you.
There are many incidents taking place like this all over india as they are increasing but not decreasing.

Many more incidents go unnoticed. So, we don't know the exact figure. One of the latest is 3 sisters being raped, murdered and thrown in a well. How shameful and inhumanly it is!
I don't know how many of you know about this yet another acid attack (in Tamil Nadu again). On January 30, Vidya (20 years old), who was working in an internet browsing centre in Adambakkam, was accosted by Vijay Bhaskar. She was alone at the centre during lunch time when Vijaya Bhaskar, angry that she had spurned him, confronted her. When he tried to throw a bottle of acid at her, she turned away, and the acid burnt her back. He prevented her from escaping by pushing her down onto the acid splashed on the floor. He then locked the door and escaped.

Yes.. This is that girl vidya photo..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10273]}

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
For some men throwing acid is like a game, like rape ! They realise the repercussions only when it happens to someone close to them. It is nothing but inhuman and barbaric ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

For some men throwing acid is like a game, like rape ! They realise the repercussions only when it happens to someone close to them. It is nothing but inhuman and barbaric ...

True, not to mention that who carry out such assaults are mentally twisted and evil in the first place. emotionally such people are so undeveloped that they simply cannot process refusal in the right manner!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.