Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Salman is taking advantages of his celebrity status but law is same to all and if he did some fault then he would be punished.

If law is same for all, why Salman is roaming scot-free despite his misdeeds?. Our thinking that 'Law is same for all is not true in India. Laws are meant for law abiding. Not for law breakers.

With the sentencing of Sanjay Dutt, it seems as if there is some hope and law breakers will not be allowed to get away that easily, I hope Salman too gets his due !

NOw i think 2 weeks is remaining for sanjay dutt to go to jail.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Salman is taking advantages of his celebrity status but law is same to all and if he did some fault then he would be punished.

If law is same for all, why Salman is roaming scot-free despite his misdeeds?. Our thinking that 'Law is same for all is not true in India. Laws are meant for law abiding. Not for law breakers.

With the sentencing of Sanjay Dutt, it seems as if there is some hope and law breakers will not be allowed to get away that easily, I hope Salman too gets his due !

NOw i think 2 weeks is remaining for sanjay dutt to go to jail.

Thats true, another 2 or 3 weeks more unless the film world collectively does something drastic....already Manish Tiwari, congress spokesperson has said that he may be let off if he asks for a pardon and reconsideration...coming to Salman Khan, yesterday there was a news item that the blackbuk case is being reopened and Salman has been asked to attend court next time, so also the 3 or 4 others involved ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.