The topic is locked.
There are a lot of news YouTube shutting down. But I doubt if that will really happen. Is it a Google prank once again.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Google is quite notorious for playing such shocking pranks on internet users on April Fools' Day so I am sure this news is one of those, today being 1st April! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Google is quite notorious for playing such shocking pranks on internet users on April Fools' Day so I am sure this news is one of those, today being 1st April! :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, I know today is All Fool's Day and Google has played some pranks before too. YouTube is a big business for them today. I don't think they will call it off.

Yes, I know today is All Fool's Day and Google has played some pranks before too. YouTube is a big business for them today. I don't think they will call it off.

There is a possibility for an April fool prank. Just wait for a day, everything will be clear

There is a possibility for an April fool prank. Just wait for a day, everything will be clear

Yes, that was also my first impression. And I am sure, it might be the same. By the way, I wasn't getting impatient, but just wanted to discuss it with someone.
I too sincerely hope that it is just that - A prank on April Fools day because I really like youtube where we get just about everything we are looking for esp old songs.. :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There are a lot of news YouTube shutting down. But I doubt if that will really happen. Is it a Google prank once again.

How it is possible? I think it is joke of google on fool day.
I too sincerely hope that it is just that - A prank on April Fools day because I really like youtube where we get just about everything we are looking for esp old songs.. :)

There isn't a day when I don't open YT. I use it to view video songs and also some tutorials. I don't think Google will discontinue it. That's certainly a prank.
That was joke and also this was said about google analytics as well. Later they clarified it that it meant fun.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That was joke and also this was said about google analytics as well. Later they clarified it that it meant fun.

For google analytics too? Was that last year or so? May be. I heard of only YouTube this year? They said YT won't open by the end of the day. But I just checked that the site is opening.

For google analytics too? Was that last year or so? May be. I heard of only YouTube this year? They said YT won't open by the end of the day. But I just checked that the site is opening.

That was meat for fun- April fool special, Google's humor side, nothing else.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.