The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That was joke and also this was said about google analytics as well. Later they clarified it that it meant fun.

For google analytics too? Was that last year or so? May be. I heard of only YouTube this year? They said YT won't open by the end of the day. But I just checked that the site is opening.

That was meat for fun- April fool special, Google's humor side, nothing else.

This is not the first time for Google to come up with something surprising in the form of April Fool's joke. Many companies take this opportunity to surprise their readers.
Was it an april fool joke?. :blink:

I don't think it can happen anyways. :)
Was it an april fool joke?. :blink:

I don't think it can happen anyways. :)

I too don't think that Google will ever close YouTube. They are getting 1 billion hits per month, if I am not wrong and that is a lot of money. Why will they close it?

I too don't think that Google will ever close YouTube. They are getting 1 billion hits per month, if I am not wrong and that is a lot of money. Why will they close it?

I dont think they will close You Tube.

I dont think they will close You Tube.

Today, YouTube has become a big business for Google. Why will they risk it!

Until it is a great deal for them they wont close. This is my opinion.

Until it is a great deal for them they wont close. This is my opinion.

In these 8 years, YouTube has indeed built itself into a prominent video web site. We hardly are aware of anything else.YT rocks for me!

In these 8 years, YouTube has indeed built itself into a prominent video web site. We hardly are aware of anything else.YT rocks for me!

True ! Indeed it has turned to be the most popular video website.

True ! Indeed it has turned to be the most popular video website.

Thanks friends, its not closing but that was only an April Fool joke. This thread is locked now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.