Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Perfection is something that exists in dreams. Those who direct all their endeavors to be nearer to perfection are said to be sincere. That's what Modi is doing.

Do you think he will get any support in AP or surrounding areas? He is not perfect as it is hard to be perfect for a human, but for the time being he is looking capable at least.

Two days ago Narendra Modi held a meeting in Hyderabad. There was an unprecedented response from the public I cannot say definitely about the support but there is a strong resentment in the public due to misgovernance in AP. I feel this is a plus point for Narendra Modi.

Crowds in meetings do not matter much. Kejriwal had very big meetings along with anna and others. This should upset both Congress and BJP at least in Delhi. Many go to meeting just to see the leader they never had seen earlier. For them such meetings are just like movie show. No movie remains in a theater for more than a few weeks. Similar is fate of political leaders. .

You never know what public has in its mind. The results could be shocking even for the most knowledgeable ones this time around.

Public mind changes every minute. That is why even poll forecast are revised periodically- some times even fortnightly. Moreover crowds are no indication of electoral success. An individual's personality and party acceptance widely differ. Many may like Modi but oppose BJP. Similarly about others. For example, Jyoti Basu was more popular than his party CPI(M). Many like him but not his party.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Perfection is something that exists in dreams. Those who direct all their endeavors to be nearer to perfection are said to be sincere. That's what Modi is doing.

Do you think he will get any support in AP or surrounding areas? He is not perfect as it is hard to be perfect for a human, but for the time being he is looking capable at least.

Two days ago Narendra Modi held a meeting in Hyderabad. There was an unprecedented response from the public I cannot say definitely about the support but there is a strong resentment in the public due to misgovernance in AP. I feel this is a plus point for Narendra Modi.

Crowds in meetings do not matter much. Kejriwal had very big meetings along with anna and others. This should upset both Congress and BJP at least in Delhi. Many go to meeting just to see the leader they never had seen earlier. For them such meetings are just like movie show. No movie remains in a theater for more than a few weeks. Similar is fate of political leaders. .

You never know what public has in its mind. The results could be shocking even for the most knowledgeable ones this time around.

Public mind changes every minute. That is why even poll forecast are revised periodically- some times even fortnightly. Moreover crowds are no indication of electoral success. An individual's personality and party acceptance widely differ. Many may like Modi but oppose BJP. Similarly about others. For example, Jyoti Basu was more popular than his party CPI(M). Many like him but not his party.

It is right sir it is not possible to read mind of public. All thing is possible in politics. In 2004 who were believed that congress came back.

I do not have Modi in my mind in particular but country as whole. Whoever can take it out of present day chaos is welcome. Let the public's mind keep changing as long it is going in right direction. There are many capable candidates in every party who know what is best for India.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I do not have Modi in my mind in particular but country as whole. Whoever can take it out of present day chaos is welcome. Let the public's mind keep changing as long it is going in right direction. There are many capable candidates in every party who know what is best for India.

another issue is that there is no 'public mind' on all India basis. In fact, there are public minds based on regions, the sum total of which is dubbed as national public mind.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

another issue is that there is no 'public mind' on all India basis. In fact, there are public minds based on regions, the sum total of which is dubbed as national public mind.

I think the public mind will have to reach to a decision if they want a government for this country. Whatever you call it public mind or national public mind.

From Australia there is a invitation to Modi to speak there, these are the choices of respective countries to allow or disallow, according to their wishes of their native citizens.

http://mohanmekap.com/

From Australia there is a invitation to Modi to speak there, these are the choices of respective countries to allow or disallow, according to their wishes of their native citizens.

Some of the invitations come from non resident Indians or permanent visa holders of a country as well, Australia has very big number of Gujarati/Punjabi/people from other states settled in here (Indians account for 2nd most after Chinese here). They and local industrial groups are very much interested to see Modi come to Australia.

Some of the invitations come from non resident Indians or permanent visa holders of a country as well, Australia has very big number of Gujarati/Punjabi/people from other states settled in here (Indians account for 2nd most after Chinese here). They and local industrial groups are very much interested to see Modi come to Australia.

I think demand for Modi in other countries is more than India... lol... :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

I think demand for Modi in other countries is more than India... lol... :)

Every one who is interested in good investment in India is looking at him with expectations, but we do not wan to accept it back home.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.