Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Barry Gardiner, Chairman, opposition party’s Labour Friends of India, invited Narendra Modi to speak in the House of Commons, to speak on the “Future of Modern India,"
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-groups-of-UK-parties-invite-Narendra-Modi/articleshow/21803573.cms

I am not yet sure he will be able to reach to PM's post but in case he does, he will change this country.

So are many people in India pinning hopes on Narendra Modi.

And there are so many who are trying to stop him, just afraid that he would stop their illegal activities.

This is but natural. There is no dearth of hindrance creators who are perhaps gripped by the fear of exposure of their clandestine deeds

Modi is liked by many. He is also opposed. This is democracy. It is opposition job to oppose the ruling and the ruling party job to fight the opposition. It is not Congress and like minded party's job to facilitate Modi or BJP. Also, it is not Modi and BJP job tgo facilitate Congress and Rahul. We cannot consider them as hindrance creator. They are just doing normally. People are referee in the game.

Right. As a referee I feel ( I'm not a sympathiser of any political party) an opportunity should be given to a person who has become the toast of many here and abroad. Of course referee also may go wrong. That's a different issue.

It is for people to give opportunity to BJP. It is for BJP and elected members to give opportunity to Modi. Let us see what people do. Modi may get a chance if BJP can win two hundred or more parliamentary constituencies. If seats are lesser, allies will be more powerful and they will not accept Modi.

Of course there are many IFs and BUTs in between. I know mere wishful thinking will not create the magic.

Here is a link that brilliantly explains the IFs and buts in the issue of Modi as next P.M. .

http://www.business-standard.com/article/politics/narendra-modi-as-india-s-next-pm-top-five-yes-and-no-factors-113081400065_1.html

Quite an informative link. But among all the plus points for Modi, his ability to curb Naxalism despite enough tribal
population. The other Plusses and Minuses are well known. His great quality is his impeccable planning that made the the state grow steadily with regularity.
The biggest blotch on his face is Gujarat riots. This will be there that can't be erased.
I don't say he is an incarnation of perfection. Comparatively he's better among the lot.

I agree with your points but would like to know the name of state where riots did not take place and if that is the only criteria for disqualifying a person for PM's post then I don't think any one from any state would qualify.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Barry Gardiner, Chairman, opposition party’s Labour Friends of India, invited Narendra Modi to speak in the House of Commons, to speak on the “Future of Modern India,"
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-groups-of-UK-parties-invite-Narendra-Modi/articleshow/21803573.cms

I am not yet sure he will be able to reach to PM's post but in case he does, he will change this country.

And there are so many who are trying to stop him, just afraid that he would stop their illegal activities.

This is but natural. There is no dearth of hindrance creators who are perhaps gripped by the fear of exposure of their clandestine deeds

Modi is liked by many. He is also opposed. This is democracy. It is opposition job to oppose the ruling and the ruling party job to fight the opposition. It is not Congress and like minded party's job to facilitate Modi or BJP. Also, it is not Modi and BJP job tgo facilitate Congress and Rahul. We cannot consider them as hindrance creator. They are just doing normally. People are referee in the game.

Right. As a referee I feel ( I'm not a sympathiser of any political party) an opportunity should be given to a person who has become the toast of many here and abroad. Of course referee also may go wrong. That's a different issue.

It is for people to give opportunity to BJP. It is for BJP and elected members to give opportunity to Modi. Let us see what people do. Modi may get a chance if BJP can win two hundred or more parliamentary constituencies. If seats are lesser, allies will be more powerful and they will not accept Modi.

Of course there are many IFs and BUTs in between. I know mere wishful thinking will not create the magic.

Here is a link that brilliantly explains the IFs and buts in the issue of Modi as next P.M. .

http://www.business-standard.com/article/politics/narendra-modi-as-india-s-next-pm-top-five-yes-and-no-factors-113081400065_1.html

Quite an informative link. But among all the plus points for Modi, his ability to curb Naxalism despite enough tribal
population. The other Plusses and Minuses are well known. His great quality is his impeccable planning that made the the state grow steadily with regularity.
The biggest blotch on his face is Gujarat riots. This will be there that can't be erased.
I don't say he is an incarnation of perfection. Comparatively he's better among the lot.

I agree with your points but would like to know the name of state where riots did not take place and if that is the only criteria for disqualifying a person for PM's post then I don't think any one from any state would qualify.

Modi is not disqualified. But during electioneering, he is subject to criticism from opponents on any matter including riots. Similarly he can criticize his opponents. It is for voters to decide ultimately.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

Modi is not disqualified. But during electioneering, he is subject to criticism from opponents on any matter including riots. Similarly he can criticize his opponents. It is for voters to decide ultimately.

True, the person most likely to reach places is the person most targeted, that perhaps is making him more popular.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Points of view vary from his detractors to devotees of Narendra Modi. It's but natural. As you said, the final verdict lies in the hands of the People.
Modi is definitely not perfect and there are many unsolved questions regarding his role in Godhra incident.However, considering the fact that we have hard core criminals as our MPs and even now the government is not willing to clean up the system after Supreme courts observation makes me think that Modi is by far the best since he is vocal.I guess even the British have woken up to the fact that he has a major role to play in the coming election and dont want to be on the wrong side if he gets elected...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

True, the person most likely to reach places is the person most targeted, that perhaps is making him more popular.

Definitely I agree with you. The tree that bears the fruits will always be stoned
Modi is definitely not perfect and there are many unsolved questions regarding his role in Godhra incident.However, considering the fact that we have hard core criminals as our MPs and even now the government is not willing to clean up the system after Supreme courts observation makes me think that Modi is by far the best since he is vocal.I guess even the British have woken up to the fact that he has a major role to play in the coming election and dont want to be on the wrong side if he gets elected...

Godhra is the only stain on all of Modi's tenure as CM of Gujarat but Congress that has held the power for decades has seen much more worse than Godhra and tehy are more high in numbers as well! So I think Modi is the best bait for any one and even the British have realised it. Far better than incompetent politicians in congress who when they open their mouths, spout only nonsense!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Perfection is something that exists in dreams. Those who direct all their endeavors to be nearer to perfection are said to be sincere. That's what Modi is doing.
Perfection is something that exists in dreams. Those who direct all their endeavors to be nearer to perfection are said to be sincere. That's what Modi is doing.

Do you think he will get any support in AP or surrounding areas? He is not perfect as it is hard to be perfect for a human, but for the time being he is looking capable at least.

Do you think he will get any support in AP or surrounding areas? He is not perfect as it is hard to be perfect for a human, but for the time being he is looking capable at least.

Two days ago Narendra Modi held a meeting in Hyderabad. There was an unprecedented response from the public I cannot say definitely about the support but there is a strong resentment in the public due to misgovernance in AP. I feel this is a plus point for Narendra Modi.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.