Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
According to a study conducted by Ben- Gurion university, Israel, teens do rash driving which may cause severe accidents while listening their favourite music.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/teens-drive-rashly-when-they-are-listening-to-their-favorite-music/1159905/
Young drivers tend to listen highly energetic music very loudly while driving, thus the driving behavior decreased by 20 percentages, energetic music gives them impetus for rash driving.

And rate of deceased at 30% more as in normal accidental cases.. they are too engaged to listen to their loud music.

Driving is an activity that warrants all your attention. Any other activity near its vicinity will divert your attention. That's all. that diversion is the most favourable ground that leads to devastation.

Music does play a major role in that.it does divert u completely.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
According to a study conducted by Ben- Gurion university, Israel, teens do rash driving which may cause severe accidents while listening their favourite music.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/teens-drive-rashly-when-they-are-listening-to-their-favorite-music/1159905/
Young drivers tend to listen highly energetic music very loudly while driving, thus the driving behavior decreased by 20 percentages, energetic music gives them impetus for rash driving.

And rate of deceased at 30% more as in normal accidental cases.. they are too engaged to listen to their loud music.

Driving is an activity that warrants all your attention. Any other activity near its vicinity will divert your attention. That's all. that diversion is the most favourable ground that leads to devastation.

Music does play a major role in that.it does divert u completely.

Not only music. A cinema wall poster. a procession any thing may divert your attention. But as a man behind the wheel you should remember the safety of your own family and the people on the road.
Concentration is very necessary in every activity. I don't prefer giving attention to too many things simultaneously. Especially during driving you need to focus on traffic.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: shadow
Concentration is very necessary in every activity. I don't prefer giving attention to too many things simultaneously. Especially during driving you need to focus on traffic.

In psychology it says, human mind cannot be equally and accurately attentive in two things at the same time. So, we cannot divide attention, in short. And yes, listening to music should be strictly avoided when driving.

In psychology it says, human mind cannot be equally and accurately attentive in two things at the same time. So, we cannot divide attention, in short. And yes, listening to music should be strictly avoided when driving.

Its for the same reason Multitasking is not a safe proposition. In multitasking there is no risk of a human life. May be some mistakes may happen. But here there is that risk of human life. Now imagine the devastating results of hearing music while driving.

Its for the same reason Multitasking is not a safe proposition. In multitasking there is no risk of a human life. May be some mistakes may happen. But here there is that risk of human life. Now imagine the devastating results of hearing music while driving.

Don't you think your thread says it all, - Most teens unless they are over 18 should not drive in the first place as it is against rules. Rash driving is another offence and so is listening music while driving especially with ear plugs on. Now, if any accident takes place they and their parents are to be blamed. Rules should be followed strictly to save others who fell victim to such careless people.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Multi tasking is good when some one works with static situation, not with a speedy vehicle ramming over the road and destroying precious lives.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Multi tasking is good when some one works with static situation, not with a speedy vehicle ramming over the road and destroying precious lives.

That's where today's youth try to show off their multi tasking skills. I have always seen boys talking on phones held in between the shoulder and the ear with the head half turned downwards and riding a bike. I don't know what they want to prove in this way.

That's where today's youth try to show off their multi tasking skills. I have always seen boys talking on phones hld in between the shoulder and the ear with the head half turned downwards and riding a bike. I don't know what they want to prove in this way.[/quote

Multitasking itself is not an accepted norm in the realm of serious working. Even in cyber world, it's highly discouraged by experts as it disturbs the concentration. Now you can imagine the bad effects of using cell phone while driving on public roads.

That's where today's youth try to show off their multi tasking skills. I have always seen boys talking on phones hld in between the shoulder and the ear with the head half turned downwards and riding a bike. I don't know what they want to prove in this way.[/quote

Multitasking itself is not an accepted norm in the realm of serious working. Even in cyber world, it's highly discouraged by experts as it disturbs the concentration. Now you can imagine the bad effects of using cell phone while driving on public roads.

It is not multitasking but multiple rule breaking. Their rightful place is inside the jails and not on roads.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: shadow
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.