Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Concentration is very necessary in every activity. I don't prefer giving attention to too many things simultaneously. Especially during driving you need to focus on traffic.

In psychology it says, human mind cannot be equally and accurately attentive in two things at the same time. So, we cannot divide attention, in short. And yes, listening to music should be strictly avoided when driving.

Its for the same reason Multitasking is not a safe proposition. In multitasking there is no risk of a human life. May be some mistakes may happen. But here there is that risk of human life. Now imagine the devastating results of hearing music while driving.
Multi tasking is good when some one works with static situation, not with a speedy vehicle ramming over the road and destroying precious lives.

That's where today's youth try to show off their multi tasking skills. I have always seen boys talking on phones hld in between the shoulder and the ear with the head half turned downwards and riding a bike. I don't know what they want to prove in this way.[/quote

Multitasking itself is not an accepted norm in the realm of serious working. Even in cyber world, it's highly discouraged by experts as it disturbs the concentration. Now you can imagine the bad effects of using cell phone while driving on public roads.

I didn't really mean to take the meaning of the word "multi tasking" that literally. What I meant to say only was that the young people drive as well as talk on the phone at the same time, that's it.
Concentration is very necessary in every activity. I don't prefer giving attention to too many things simultaneously. Especially during driving you need to focus on traffic.

I do not drive often and can find it impossible to drive and use a phone at the same time. Even music which is my profession is out of line at the same time when trying to concentrate on traffic.

I do not drive often and can find it impossible to drive and use a phone at the same time. Even music which is my profession is out of line at the same time when trying to concentrate on traffic.

"One at a time" is the time tested rule that should be followed be it in driving or any other activity.
Thank you said by: shadow

"One at a time" is the time tested rule that should be followed be it in driving or any other activity.

They can consider me old fashioned and out dated but I like following rules for safety of all of us. I will never be able to drive in a straight line talking to someone at the same time. Thank you for a golden rule.

They can consider me old fashioned and out dated but I like following rules for safety of all of us. I will never be able to drive in a straight line talking to someone at the same time. Thank you for a golden rule.

Those who want to reach their destination (heavenly ) fast let them do multitasking and let them feel that they are the most "Modern" Stay alive and be safe. You can hear your music in the comforts of your home.
Thank you said by: suni51

Those who want to reach their destination (heavenly ) fast let them do multitasking and let them feel that they are the most "Modern" Stay alive and be safe. You can hear your music in the comforts of your home.

Yes music on the move especially while you are driving yourself can lead you to final destination.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes music on the move especially while you are driving yourself can lead you to final destination.

In fact. a poster drawn with this theme fetched me a national prize in Safety.
A cyclist was holding a speeding truck in order to reach early Seeing this, the driver peering through the window asks the cyclist
"What the hell you think you are doing ?'
"Driver saheb,i;m in a hurry to reach my destination.' the cyclist replies.
The driver replies, 'Yes, this is the best way to reach your destination fast.'
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.