Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We got a constitution in 1950 but have not yet learnt to exactly go by word and spirit of constitution. The decision by Gauhati High Court is a pointer to the fact that our politicians, bureaucrats, judiciary- all have been functioning in a casual way. The politicians are not so much to blame as their main concern is policies and not fine points of constitution. It is gross failure of top officers of Indian administrative officers who did not care that everything should be strictly according to constitution. Surprisingly, Union govt. could not present its case before the High court.

Thats exactly what I thought, that it is a lapse from the bureaucratic side since they are the ones dealing with paper work...I hope they come up with something at least now. I guess they may have to restart the whole thing once again ...but the question remains what happens to all the old cases and the ones that are in different stages of investigation...

The old cases get reopened if the concerned parties choose this. The cases in process have to be kept pending without action. Now it depends on supreme Court the ball is in Supreme Court.

If all old cases get reopened that it will not good for country. All corrupts who are behind bars will get chance to appeal before courts to declare them innocent.

Let us see what supreme Court does. Let us hope that some just solution will emerge.

This is only matter of technicalities which will be sorted out. There is no semblance of a chance that CBI will be out of scene just because of a technical objection.

After satisfying all the conditions needed to earn a place in accordance with the constitution, CBI will be back. Otherwise 9000 cases of corruption will be blown away in to air. Many real criminals will have their last laugh.
We got a constitution in 1950 but have not yet learnt to exactly go by word and spirit of constitution. The decision by Gauhati High Court is a pointer to the fact that our politicians, bureaucrats, judiciary- all have been functioning in a casual way. The politicians are not so much to blame as their main concern is policies and not fine points of constitution. It is gross failure of top officers of Indian administrative officers who did not care that everything should be strictly according to constitution. Surprisingly, Union govt. could not present its case before the High court.

Thats exactly what I thought, that it is a lapse from the bureaucratic side since they are the ones dealing with paper work...I hope they come up with something at least now. I guess they may have to restart the whole thing once again ...but the question remains what happens to all the old cases and the ones that are in different stages of investigation...

The old cases get reopened if the concerned parties choose this. The cases in process have to be kept pending without action. Now it depends on supreme Court the ball is in Supreme Court.

Since it is a weighty matter that concerns the entire nation, I am sure that they will look into all the technicalities and come up with a solution to make CBI a legal body...I am sure the entire nation barring a few criminals will be supprting such a move..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Since it is a weighty matter that concerns the entire nation, I am sure that they will look into all the technicalities and come up with a solution to make CBI a legal body...I am sure the entire nation barring a few criminals will be supprting such a move..

Yes, law abiding citizens wholeheartedly welcome this move. But it should be made as an act at the earliest.
Govt. will take care past and the present of CBI, PM said, perhaps new legislation on the way or it may be known from the court where the case is currently there.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Govt. will take care past and the present of CBI, PM said, perhaps new legislation on the way or it may be known from the court where the case is currently there.

It should be done at the earliest. No body knows if this congress government that is heaping promises will be there in power or not.

It should be done at the earliest. No body knows if this congress government that is heaping promises will be there in power or not.
The matter is in court and it is now in the domain of honorable Supreme court of justice to act, and according to constitution laws can be framed from three sources, one is legislature, then judiciary and the third one is custom.

http://mohanmekap.com/

The matter is in court and it is now in the domain of honorable Supreme court of justice to act, and according to constitution laws can be framed from three sources, one is legislature, then judiciary and the third one is custom.

I'm aware of all this. What I want to say is the rulers should use the 'stay period' sanctioned by the supreme court in expediting the ongoing cases.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
CBI department must be banned. They are mostly corrupt. There are many other intelligence departments. India can continue with them.
Now the CBI director is caught in a controversy over his rape remark, one wonders why he had to make such a flippant remark about such a sensitive subject ! This attitude doesnt help CBI at all esp when there are comments being thrown at them by top politicians including the PM..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now the CBI director is caught in a controversy over his rape remark, one wonders why he had to make such a flippant remark about such a sensitive subject ! This attitude doesnt help CBI at all esp when there are comments being thrown at them by top politicians including the PM..

Usually such remarks are unintentional and extempore. The director just meant to say- what cannot be cured must be endured while supporting legalizing betting. But he explained by saying that if you cannot resist rape, enjoy this. I think it is best to avoid anything about sex and politics even by way of example and talk direct about the main issue.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.