Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The Gauhati High Court had ruled that CBI is unconstitutional body. This decision has far reaching impl;ications.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/cbi-unconstitutional-can-t-investigate-crimes-says-gauhati-high-court-443204

Breaking news. SC stayed Guahati court's verdict.
The Gauhati High Court had ruled that CBI is unconstitutional body. This decision has far reaching impl;ications.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/cbi-unconstitutional-can-t-investigate-crimes-says-gauhati-high-court-443204

That is for now, but one wonders what is going to happen now...Will they make some amendments to see that it becomes official and gians status or scrap it altogether ? I hope it does not come to that..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We got a constitution in 1950 but have not yet learnt to exactly go by word and spirit of constitution. The decision by Gauhati High Court is a pointer to the fact that our politicians, bureaucrats, judiciary- all have been functioning in a casual way. The politicians are not so much to blame as their main concern is policies and not fine points of constitution. It is gross failure of top officers of Indian administrative officers who did not care that everything should be strictly according to constitution. Surprisingly, Union govt. could not present its case before the High court.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
We got a constitution in 1950 but have not yet learnt to exactly go by word and spirit of constitution. The decision by Gauhati High Court is a pointer to the fact that our politicians, bureaucrats, judiciary- all have been functioning in a casual way. The politicians are not so much to blame as their main concern is policies and not fine points of constitution. It is gross failure of top officers of Indian administrative officers who did not care that everything should be strictly according to constitution. Surprisingly, Union govt. could not present its case before the High court.
Honorable Supreme Court stayed this matter and on December they will be hearing from govt. sides.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Thats exactly what I thought, that it is a lapse from the bureaucratic side since they are the ones dealing with paper work...I hope they come up with something at least now. I guess they may have to restart the whole thing once again ...but the question remains what happens to all the old cases and the ones that are in different stages of investigation...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is for now, but one wonders what is going to happen now...Will they make some amendments to see that it becomes official and gians status or scrap it altogether ? I hope it does not come to that..

Government have only one option i.e. do all require formalties to make CBI constitutional body other wise all decisions of CBI courts will be illegal.

Thats exactly what I thought, that it is a lapse from the bureaucratic side since they are the ones dealing with paper work...I hope they come up with something at least now. I guess they may have to restart the whole thing once again ...but the question remains what happens to all the old cases and the ones that are in different stages of investigation...

The old cases get reopened if the concerned parties choose this. The cases in process have to be kept pending without action. Now it depends on supreme Court the ball is in Supreme Court.

The old cases get reopened if the concerned parties choose this. The cases in process have to be kept pending without action. Now it depends on supreme Court the ball is in Supreme Court.

If all old cases get reopened that it will not good for country. All corrupts who are behind bars will get chance to appeal before courts to declare them innocent.

If all old cases get reopened that it will not good for country. All corrupts who are behind bars will get chance to appeal before courts to declare them innocent.

Let us see what supreme Court does. Let us hope that some just solution will emerge.

Let us see what supreme Court does. Let us hope that some just solution will emerge.

This is only matter of technicalities which will be sorted out. There is no semblance of a chance that CBI will be out of scene just because of a technical objection.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.