Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No one is being personal or judgmental here and if one's personal views were not tolerated here, the discussion would not have been taking place here at all! If you can stick to your own convictions firmly, so can others do that. Use of words such as silly etc. is actually very general and commonly used in forums. But if that has offended you, then I do ask for your forgiveness. As far as the discussion is concerned, no where have I indicated that your or anyone else's views are not tolerated or are welcome. If that were the case, the discussion would have been ended. You are free to add your views as are others!

Thank you for your sweet reply. I appreciate the fact that discussions take place because views are freely expressed and tolerated. Perhaps Article 370 has been tolerated too long!

Vijay, thanks a lot for taking it lightly, once again I am sorry to have offended you. No one is old or new in the forums, it is each individual's knowledge and talent that is much more appreciated rather than seniority. In the heat of arguments, we do tend to lose our heads occasionally but that is all temporary. You, as a member and an author, are as equally valued as another person or a moderator is valued. :cheer:

Glad to see the discussion is back on track! :)

Thanks a lot for your understanding. There is no need to be sorry on the contrary if I have over reacted I may be excused. In the process I think we have had enough discussions on Article 370 and the general sentiment is it should be done away with taking into confidence all the stake holders. My gut feeling is that it will be discussed and discussed and forgotten for another day in the distant future. Thanks to all who commented.
No one is being personal or judgmental here and if one's personal views were not tolerated here, the discussion would not have been taking place here at all! If you can stick to your own convictions firmly, so can others do that. Use of words such as silly etc. is actually very general and commonly used in forums. But if that has offended you, then I do ask for your forgiveness. As far as the discussion is concerned, no where have I indicated that your or anyone else's views are not tolerated or are welcome. If that were the case, the discussion would have been ended. You are free to add your views as are others!

Thank you for your sweet reply. I appreciate the fact that discussions take place because views are freely expressed and tolerated. Perhaps Article 370 has been tolerated too long!

Vijay, thanks a lot for taking it lightly, once again I am sorry to have offended you. No one is old or new in the forums, it is each individual's knowledge and talent that is much more appreciated rather than seniority. In the heat of arguments, we do tend to lose our heads occasionally but that is all temporary. You, as a member and an author, are as equally valued as another person or a moderator is valued. :cheer:

Thanks a lot for your understanding. There is no need to be sorry on the contrary if I have over reacted I may be excused. In the process I think we have had enough discussions on Article 370 and the general sentiment is it should be done away with taking into confidence all the stake holders. My gut feeling is that it will be discussed and discussed and forgotten for another day in the distant future. Thanks to all who commented.

I also endorse your gut feeling. I feel that article 370, common civil code and Ayodhya temple issue will be discussed from time to time and in the year 2018, the debate will be raised to high volume with a view on next Lok Sabha elections. Then the saffron blog will go to people telling that they could not solve these issues as they had no two third majority in both houses of parliament and in states. So give overwhelming support to the saffron block for finalizing these emotive issues. :sick: :sick:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I also endorse your gut feeling. I feel that article 370, common civil code and Ayodhya temple issue will be discussed from time to time and in the year 2018, the debate will be raised to high volume with a view on next Lok Sabha elections. Then the saffron blog will go to people telling that they could not solve these issues as they had no two third majority in both houses of parliament and in states. So give overwhelming support to the saffron block for finalizing these emotive issues. :sick: :sick:

Very well said. Point is even if they have 100% seats can they do so. People usually vote some one out and in the process some one walks in. Let us wait and watch.

Very well said. Point is even if they have 100% seats can they do so. People usually vote some one out and in the process some one walks in. Let us wait and watch.

I think that's the Mantra, "wait and watch."
Thank you said by: vijay
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.