A mom has been accused of attempt to murder her children a 2yr old and two six months olds. Looks like depression can take to moms to such a level where she can slit the throat of her own kids. I think such to-be parents need counsellings before they give birth to babies and put them in danger.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/police-mother-accused-stabbing-3-kids-stressed-180349774.html

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Not very unbelievable incident.it's not the depression that made her kill her two children. She said that her husband did not help her in the upbringing of the children. In order to keep them quiet  as a disciplinary action, the woman killed her children. An extreme case of extreme disciplinary action.

rambabu wrote:

Not very unbelievable incident.it's not the depression that made her kill her two children. She said that her husband did not help her in the upbringing of the children. In order to keep them quiet  as a disciplinary action, the woman killed her children. An extreme case of extreme disciplinary action.

Yes, but her husband said that she was suffering from post-partum depression and it was more like giving a punishment to her husband by killing her 3 children.

Her statement was recorded by the police. And that's what i posted. Her husband's statement may not be true.

A woman would not normally harm her kids. Definitely she was facing very bizarre circumstances that led her to kill her kids. This is unfortunate. This is case of depression as she lost all hope to upbring the kids.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh

This not a case of depression. The woman believed in resorting to extreme measures of discipline according to the link article.

I agree extreme depression has led to to take such a step. No woman of sound mind would ever do something like this. 

@Rambabu: I don't think you can discipline 6months old babies and 2 yr old toddler by slitting their throat, it is but a case of unsound mental health which has led to such consequences.

No woman can do such a cruel act to her kids in a normal state of mind. It might be a spontaneous reaction due to some arguments just before the incident resulting in unbearable mental situation. We cannot rely on their statements and stand on one person’s side, because their intentions will be to justify themselves and escape from the legal hands.

I too don't think  extreme discipline measures on a kid of 6 months old babe would discipline a crying kid. The woman has not thought of thinking why the baby is crying.

A person in depression can commit bizarre actions. Such persons can be manipulated by vested persons. 

Who may be the possible vested persons in this case?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.