Hidekichi Miyazaki, a 105-year-old Japanese runner, has set a 100-meter world record in the over-105 age category, putting him in the Guinness Book of World Records.

Is anything like " Impossible"?

"NO". is the affirmative answer.

http://sports.ndtv.com/othersports/news/249027-105-year-old-golden-bolt-creates-100m-world-record-issues-a-challenge-to-usain-bolt?pfrom=home-sports

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There is nothingabsolutely impossible. This depends on individual's capacity, state of mind and environment. What is possible for one may not be so for other. For example,  making Cartoon is very easy for Ram Babu but impossible for me. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

There is nothingabsolutely impossible. This depends on individual's capacity, state of mind and environment. What is possible for one may not be so for other. For example,  making Cartoon is very easy for Ram Babu but impossible for me. 

Ahaha..Agreed sir. But giving a try doesn't hurt. Who knows Gulshan sir may excel in his new found hobby.

rambabu wrote:

Ahaha..Agreed sir. But giving a try doesn't hurt. Who knows Gulshan sir may excel in his new found hobby.

Presently, this is not my hobby. Hence impossible. May be I develop this hobby some time and then impossible may become possible. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

rambabu wrote:

Presently, this is not my hobby. Hence impossible. May be I develop this hobby some time and then impossible may become possible. 

Exactly sir. The Japanese runner has started running at the age of 100 or so and made seemingly impossible things Possible. Age is not a bar for learning.

If you are healthy physically and mentally, and if you have the determination and self-confidence, everything is possible. Age is not a barrier for such persons.

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

If you are healthy physically and mentally, and if you have the determination and self-confidence, everything is possible. Age is not a barrier for such persons.

Those who have faith on their abilities will achieve everything.

If he was in India there would be a huge clamour to check his birth certificate, caste certificate, Adhar card, ration card, pan card , electricity bill, gas bill and so on to decide whether he really is 105 years old. Any prize money would be kept in abeyance. A commission may be constituted. Everyone would be appealing to the PM to intervene. There would be no response. Arnab Goswamy would be debating on his 'Chilla Chilli Channel' and Swamy would threaten a law suite depending on the runners religion. But hats off to the Japanese for his feat.

The key factor is commitment, dedication and devotion. At the age of 105, seeing this amazing act, certainly we the Indians would have raised the eyebrows  with suspicion. Because we see the things in a different way. we think, " If we cannot achieve, none can achieve and should not achieve."

vijay wrote:

If he was in India there would be a huge clamour to check his birth certificate, caste certificate, Adhar card, ration card, pan card , electricity bill, gas bill and so on to decide whether he really is 105 years old. Any prize money would be kept in abeyance. A commission may be constituted. Everyone would be appealing to the PM to intervene. There would be no response. Arnab Goswamy would be debating on his 'Chilla Chilli Channel' and Swamy would threaten a law suite depending on the runners religion. But hats off to the Japanese for his feat.

No doubt it seems funny, but it is exactly what one can expect here ...We are a doubting nation , not without reason though ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Exactly sir. The Japanese runner has started running at the age of 100 or so and made seemingly impossible things Possible. Age is not a bar for learning.

Yours conversation is very interesting and funny, carry on it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.