Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

There is nothingabsolutely impossible. This depends on individual's capacity, state of mind and environment. What is possible for one may not be so for other. For example,  making Cartoon is very easy for Ram Babu but impossible for me. 

Ahaha..Agreed sir. But giving a try doesn't hurt. Who knows Gulshan sir may excel in his new found hobby.

Presently, this is not my hobby. Hence impossible. May be I develop this hobby some time and then impossible may become possible. 

Exactly sir. The Japanese runner has started running at the age of 100 or so and made seemingly impossible things Possible. Age is not a bar for learning.

Yours conversation is very interesting and funny, carry on it.

Credit to Gulshanji's sense of humor. I too enjoyed it

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:

There is nothingabsolutely impossible. This depends on individual's capacity, state of mind and environment. What is possible for one may not be so for other. For example,  making Cartoon is very easy for Ram Babu but impossible for me. 

Ahaha..Agreed sir. But giving a try doesn't hurt. Who knows Gulshan sir may excel in his new found hobby.

Presently, this is not my hobby. Hence impossible. May be I develop this hobby some time and then impossible may become possible. 

Exactly sir. The Japanese runner has started running at the age of 100 or so and made seemingly impossible things Possible. Age is not a bar for learning.

Yours conversation is very interesting and funny, carry on it.

Credit to Gulshanji for his sense of humor

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.