Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Every party has some black sheep who try to undo all the good work done by the leaders . In some parties the top leaders are themselves of questionable traits and we have quite a few of them in India. Many of the politicians who are well known are mainly because of their controversial image. Salman Kurshid was accused of some scam where he and his wife were supposed to have swallowed funds ,which was of course thrown out because of his proximity to their top leader and Mani Shankar Iyer has been the bad boy of Congress and any party he graced , only created controversies and embarrassed the party !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If the fringe elements of both BJP and Congress are allowed to go scot free then the obvious conclusion is that the views are supported by top leadership. Anti national and divisive and communal statement makers should be punished / debarred. Merely disowning their statements is eye wash. 

The fact is we are not brave enough to handle such people as everything seems to be related with vote bank politics. Look at the leaders and people of other countries including Pakistan who speak keeping nation first in mind. I think India is the only country in the world that does not know the importance of such sentiments. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is true sense a shocking statement, speaking on alien land and that to India is engaging with western neighbour for continuous proxy war still some leaders speaking their language, really as a nation it is a shocking demeaning grandeur of PM of India and that too seemingly by the same politicians again and again. I think one mistake can be considered as ignorance but continuous mistakes or deliverance with considerable state of mind seemingly point to suggest it is politics and vote bank politics.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Mani Shankar Aiyar and his cult are the most dangerous kinds of criminals and they deserve to be flogged actually. BJP does have its own share of 'motor mouths' but at least they do not go to Pakistan and ask help from those barbarians to 'remove' Indian politicians from power. These congressi 'motor mouths' are committing the worst kind of crime and they deserve to be punished for it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Mani Shankar Aiyar and his cult are the most dangerous kinds of criminals and they deserve to be flogged actually. BJP does have its own share of 'motor mouths' but at least they do not go to Pakistan and ask help from those barbarians to 'remove' Indian politicians from power. These congressi 'motor mouths' are committing the worst kind of crime and they deserve to be punished for it.

You are right but in eyes of India's constitution it is not crime. Constitution give the right to speak but they are misusing this right. Now time is came when our constitution impose some limitation on this right.

The day we learn to teach lessons to Jai Chands that day will see the real transformation to this country but the question is who will do that. It will be us the citizens of this country who will have to take the initiative.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Jaichands will be there. But Jaichands victory ultimately has to come down and crumble. This is the fact History has proved time and again. Already these Jaichands true colors were exposed. The final say ultimately, I'm sure will be of the rulers'. Only thing required is keeping our patience. Do you think I'm too optimistic ?

I too optimistic about this and such statements never ever going to affect people. It is time to see India as united and we should not be thinking about western neighbour on every issues.

http://mohanmekap.com/

rambabu wrote:

Jaichands will be there. But Jaichands victory ultimately has to come down and crumble. This is the fact History has proved time and again. Already these Jaichands true colors were exposed. The final say ultimately, I'm sure will be of the rulers'. Only thing required is keeping our patience. Do you think I'm too optimistic ?

What we can do except keeping patience. Congress will suffer for it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.