Rahul Gandhi has been practising divisive and communal politics from day one like his mother and other party members and claiming that BJP is dividing the country and has done nothing for the country.Today when he was interacting with the ladies in Mount Carmel College in Bangalore , tried to make it a political platform for defaming Modi instead of interacting with the students , was thoroughly embarrassed in the processi. A taste of his own medicine...I am extremely proud of Mount Carmel , my Alma Mater for putting this arrogant individual in his proper place ! After all that he had the gal to say some agreed with him whereas the response was almost 100% ! Typical Congress response, my nose is above the water even though I am sinking !

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/when-bengaluru-college-students-stumped-rahul-gandhi/1/531229.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Tell me what he can do except defaming Modi and BJP. If he and his parties government done some good thing during 10 years rules than he said it to peoples. He knows it very well that Modi's shirt have not any blur and his shirt is more white then me.

anil wrote:

Tell me what he can do except defaming Modi and BJP. If he and his parties government done some good thing during 10 years rules than he said it to peoples. He knows it very well that Modi's shirt have not any blur and his shirt is more white then me.

The funny thing is, he keeps saying his is a democratic party where everyone's voice is heard but today, he never asked the ladies why they thought Swatch Bharat and other things were working, probably that would have been an interactive debate and he would have scored some positive points as well 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I was looking at his face when the lady standing behind him was unable to hid her smile. He is such a dumb person who does not know what to ask in a particular place. But will he ever learn? I hope no he will not learn from what he faced today.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

The funny thing is, he keeps saying his is a democratic party where everyone's voice is heard but today, he never asked the ladies why they thought Swatch Bharat and other things were working, probably that would have been an interactive debate and he would have scored some positive points as well 

Poor cow, this cow known as Rahul Gandhi doesn't its limits.This is what happens when Cows like Rahul become greedy, and eats away whatever that comes on its way. Anyhow, the students during interaction taught him a lesson.Clap clap.From now he will not do such foolish things and become a butt of laughter.

It is the Congress party and its Sycophants  who should be blamed more for thinking of handing over the nation to someone like Rahul Gandhi , who has neither the maturity, competence nor the dedication.He was to start with  reluctant to enter politics and it was his power hungry mother who forced him to take on the responsibility of the party and now he is bungling his way , while the cronies applaud at anything he does !

anil wrote:

Nothing can be done by this cow that has been certified by the people as an inefficient cow.

R.G. has made statements like this before also, where the party felt itself not able to reply the questions of public on the statements of R.G. That's why he is famous on social media with his nick name "PAPPU".

http://www.comparenshop.in

PAPPU is the most befitting name for Rahul who is naive ,dumb.and good for nothing

More than anything it is the double standard that he and his party practices that rankles people! The family think that they own this country and today the lady questions the government as to how they can change constitution , people who know nothing about constitution blah blah....amusing since she was nowhere in the picture then, not even as much as the other politicians were since they were very much within the country and she was god knows where  !

usha manohar wrote:

More than anything it is the double standard that he and his party practices that rankles people! The family think that they own this country and today the lady questions the government as to how they can change constitution , people who know nothing about constitution blah blah....amusing since she was nowhere in the picture then, not even as much as the other politicians were since they were very much within the country and she was god knows where  !

If anybody thinks that constitution cannot be changed, he is mistaken. all that you need is two third majority in both houses of parliament and ratification by state assemblies. However basic structure of constitution cannot be changed any way as that will be struck down by Supreme Court. Congress as a party can certainly vote against any constitutional amendment not liked. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.