Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

actually if anyone says me that India is the first to make the vaccine of zika virus usually many people react as that this news is very much shocking for them that India is the first but if someone say me i will not get shocked yeah i know that this is really shocking but whereas about me i really have full faith on my country. not only in this but there are many other things in which India was the first to make 

bhuyali saroj

Inventing a Vaccine for the Zika virus, which is engulfing the world is a great achievement. Though no cases of Zika victims are reported till now, India took the initiative and shown an effective solution to the world to fight with Zika..

we all salute India for making a such an important vaccine which will not only help India but also the other country who is facing this problem and who is getting ready to destroy this problem

bhuyali saroj

Now, according to latest information, American Scientists revealed that.  The organs which lack the influence of immunity are likely to shelter Zika Virus. Eyes, Brain etc are those human organs which have weak immunity..  Scientists said,to fight with such Zika Virus becomes difficult.

we should be far away from every mosquitoes because we don't know which can damage our life. so its better to take some precaution earlier, so as to protect ourselves from this disaster diseases.

bhuyali saroj

After the  invention of vaccine for Zika, one can be carefree now. The Virus too stopped spreading.

@Rambabu, which world are you living in. The BJP government has pulled up the Indian company for its vaccine invention claims. Begani shadi mai Abdullah diwana.

vijay wrote:

@Rambabu, which world are you living in. The BJP government has pulled up the Indian company for its vaccine invention claims. Begani shadi mai Abdullah diwana.

Come up with a proof with a proper web link.

Government slams labs for Zika bluff: Health ministry pulls up private players for trying to 'cash in' on public health scare

The global Zika scare has put the government on alert. 

A day after leading pathology labs and diagnostics chains made announcements of rolling out test kits for the deadly virus, the Union Ministry of Health pulled up private players, saying they cannot cash in on a public health emergency. 

Dr Jagdish Prasad, Director General of Health Services (DGHS), in the Union health ministry, said: “We called upon the private labs making such statements. In the current scenario, all the testing and research has to be done through approval of the government. No firm can cash in on a public health emergency like the Zika virus which has become a sensitive issue across the globe. The health ministry is fully equipped in research and testing of Zika. We are actively working on averting any kind of outbreak in the country.” 

While Dr Lal Path Labs had reportedly said they were importing test kits for Zika, SRL Diagnostics claimed they are working on new technologies to detect the head-shrinking virus and may come up with tests soon. 

The ministry has also summoned Hyderabad-based Bharat Biotech, which claimed that it has world’s first Zika vaccine samples. 

“We have also summoned Bharat Biotech that has claimed to have the first vaccine for Zika virus in the current scenario when there is no vaccine anywhere in the world. We want to check the authenticity of the claim and why they are announcing it without informing the government,” Dr Prasad added. 

Firm’s claim In a press statement issued on Wednesday, Dr Krishna Ella from Bharat Biotech said: “The company has two ZikaVac vaccine candidates in development; one is a recombinant vaccine and another inactivated vaccine that has reached the stage of pre-clinical testing in animals.” 

On Friday, however, most of the private players back-tracked. 

Dr Vandana Lal from Lal Path Labs said: “We don’t want to talk on this matter. We don’t have any tests for Zika virus and we are also not importing any test kits for the same. If at all we plan to do something, we will take the government’s prior permission.” Dr BR Das, president (research and innovation) at SRL Diagnostics, too, said the lab currently has no technology for battling Zika. 

“We however have a robust research and development facility in place, but we will only begin something if the government asks us to. We abide by the government and will only chip into research and technology on Zika if the government tells us,” Dr Das told Mail Today. 

Guidelines in place 

Earlier this week, the ministry had issued guidelines on Zika along with a comprehensive travel advisory. 

The ministry also said currently, National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), Delhi and National Institute of Virology (NIV), Pune have the capacity to provide laboratory diagnosis of Zika in acute febrile stage. 

These institutions were marked as the apex laboratories to support the investigation and for confirmation of laboratory diagnosis. 

“The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) will strengthen 10 additional laboratories to expand the scope of laboratory diagnosis. RT-PCR test is the standard test for the disease. 

"As of now, there is no test available for Zika commercially. And we have not recommended any serological tests. Also, there is no vaccine or drug available to prevent or treat Zika virus disease at present,” said Dr Prasad. 

The World Health Organization (WHO)  declared Zika a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC) on February 1, 2016. 

Zika virus was first identified in Uganda in 1947

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-3434132/Government-slams-labs-Zika-bluff-Health-ministry-pulls-private-players-trying-cash-public-health-scare.html#ixzz40tkrWF31 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-3434132/Government-slams-labs-Zika-bluff-Health-ministry-pulls-private-players-trying-cash-public-health-scare.html#ixzz40tkUYTBU 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Now I'm convinced. Thank you,

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.