Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Prevention is better than cure. We should take every steps to protect our body from mosquito bite. Wear full sleeve top and cover your entire body to avoid mosquito bite. Keep mosquitoes out by closing doors and windows in the evening. Use mosquito net or coil to protect our body from mosquito during night. 

I agree with you. Mosquitoes are known  for carrying  several infectious diseases like Malaria,elephantiasis dengue fever, Yellow fever etc. Care should be taken to prevent the above diseases by using and Mosquito repelling coils and sleeping under Mosquito nets.

I think now there is a decent control over zika virus but we should be aware of the fact that in future also many viruses will affect us which will be from mosquito

bhuyali saroj

People who are affected with zika virus usually have some symptoms. Skin rashes, conjunctivitis, headache, mild fever, malaise , joint and muscle pain etc are some of the symptoms of this disease. These symptoms normally last for 2 to 7 days. 

Babu saroj wrote:

I think now there is a decent control over zika virus but we should be aware of the fact that in future also many viruses will affect us which will be from mosquito

Now after declaration of Health emergency world over by WHO, the intensity of Zika Virus almost gone down, No further cases were reported from any country.

Wel, I heard Zika is a kind of virus which mostly effects pregnant ladies. This  virus will be transfered through the mosquitos which tranfer dangue and maleria. The lady who is effected by the zika virus. we cannot see any symptoms but the virus directly  effects the baby and baby will born with a disease called Microsephaly. that means with half brain baby born. reasearches says that scientists are on the way to find out the best medicine for this 

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sarala wrote:

Wel, I heard Zika is a kind of virus which mostly effects pregnant ladies. This  virus will be transfered through the mosquitos which tranfer dangue and maleria. The lady who is effected by the zika virus. we cannot see any symptoms but the virus directly  effects the baby and baby will born with a disease called Microsephaly. that means with half brain baby born. reasearches says that scientists are on the way to find out the best medicine for this 

A Hyderabad Lab, Bharat Biotech international Limited developed two candidate vaccines. The Chairman and managing Director, Dr. Krishna Ella said that his Lab has already patented the Zika Vaccine.

wrote:

A Hyderabad Lab, Bharat Biotech international Limited developed two candidate vaccines. The Chairman and managing Director, Dr. Krishna Ella said that his Lab has already patented the Zika Vaccine.

Thats a good news. Rambabu sir. So every body gets relax now. As there is a vacine for this zika virus. Especially pregnant ladies.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sarala wrote:

wrote:

Thats a good news. Rambabu sir. So every body gets relax now. As there is a vacine for this zika virus. Especially pregnant ladies.

The development of vaccine in a Hyderabad firm is quite an old news. See the dates of posting by the Members.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.