Our newly elected sportsminister on boxing legend, that too live for a leading Malayalam news channel.http://www.sify.com/sports/kerala-sports-minister-makes-a-mess-of-muhammad-alis-death-news-national-qges4rdjjeejg.html

Watch the YouTube Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lykobd29mCo

Please tell us what do you think about our learned leaders?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Not his mistake. With all Keralites either in Gulf or outside in India, the one's left behind will be like that only. Do not be surprised if after few year you read a scam where the Government of Kerala had awarded sum of Rs1 crore to Ali's daughter, not in a spoof but in actual. Your guess where it would have gone.

This is hilarious, that to coming from a state like Kerala that is aware and literate ! One can imagine the state of affairs in other backward states.  While we  cannot expect our politicians to have all the news around the world at their finger tips,  they could at least be economical with their words., the problem here is his stupidity and the usual pompousness that most of the politicians have, pretending they know everything.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Some of us in the forum can become very knowledgeable ministers

Both funny and deplorable..I'm sure,  Muhammad Ali, the legendary Sports personality was mistaken Muhammad Ali Jinnah. One who said was a Sports Minister. Let us take this sportively and spare this mud headed Sports Minister.

Noting to surprise on statement of Kerla's sports minister. If he have goof GK than he never join politics.

anil wrote:

Noting to surprise on statement of Kerla's sports minister. If he have goof GK than he never join politics.

I don't think politicians are that bad because I have heard very good statements coming from different politicians but some of them speak without knowing their facts. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:

I don't think politicians are that bad because I have heard very good statements coming from different politicians but some of them speak without knowing their facts. 

Good politicians are few like salt in flour.

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:

True. Good and sincere politicians are a species, that's almost on the verge of extinction. The present scenario is 'Only husk. No grain.' Kerala Sports minister is a shining example of Idiosyncrasy.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:

True. Good and sincere politicians are a species, that's almost on the verge of extinction. The present scenario is 'Only husk. No grain.' Kerala Sports minister is a shining example of Idiosyncrasy.

Here whole political system is in mess. If some are honest brillitant and scholar what can they alone do. Akela Chana Bhard Nahi phor sakta.

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:

i think having political background is not crime but doing something in politics which harms the poor people is not good and whereas about joining, yeah there are lots rumours around us that we shouldn't for politics so give me one answer if we all will reject us from going into politics then who will run the country, who will oppose the running government. 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.