Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I think the British are going for a re-poll in near future. If the things remain the same there will be serious rethinking in Ireland and Scotland too.

True...it will not take much for Ireland to break away from the Kingdom, and Scotland has already started thinking towards its exit from the Kingdom as it seriously wants to remain with the EU.

In fact this move from Britain which they are probably already regretting, has set many other things in motion with other countries doing a rethink on the whole EU issue. I am not sure if that is a positive turn of events or not ! I also feel that the Islamic terrorism and ISIS has also had a major impact on this. Germany and France are facing severe problems after giving assylum to Syrian refugees . Some of those with terror links have started their operations from there and may further go into more dangerous activities once they consolidate their position within the country and yo can never say who is a terrorist and who is not.

Yes I think it is fear of terrorism and the insurgence of ISIS associates under the guise of Syrian refugees that have infiltrated Germany and France in large numbers is what may have spurred the decision of withdrawing from the EU. London bombings in 2005 and subsequent acts of terrorism now and then, the recent acts of terrorism in Brussels, followed by Istanbul etc. it is very much evident that London is a very sensitive city as far as such incidents are concerned. So I think they wan to close their doors tightly before the immigrants turn their way towards UK as soon as possible> Angela Merkel must already be regretting her chivalry and generosity she showed to the Syrians!

But I have a feeling they are already regretting the move because almost al the parlimenterians were apparently against the move and so o nearly half of the population then , which has increased now because many who voted for are doing a rethink ! If they and the EU tighten their immigration laws things may not be so bad.In fact, being with the EU, Switzerland has still managed to maintain its identity and is extremely strict with its immigration laws , also has been trouble free so far !

Yes, I read that in the news, especially the young ones do not want the breakup to happen. The trouble with UK is that they rested on their past laurels for too long and let things get out of their hands. Proportionately, the  number or productive immigrant  workers far exceeds their own British workers and they let it happen due to their own laidback attitude. But the Switzerland managed to keep the reigns of all jobs in their own hands by working hard. That is teh difference between the two countries. But I think, sooner or later, we might see the immigration laws tighten everywhere in EU.

Of course they should, because immigrants and their interest comes later after taking care of their own citizens interests. When they have to often compromise with safety, I am sure they will rethink their immigration policies ..Here i India we have all sicular parties crying hoarse if you so much as mention Bangla deshi immigration problem because it suits their own interest ,  they care two hoots about the immigrants unlike Europe where they go all out to take care of the immigrants especially Germany which spends close on 3000 euros on each immigrant per month, I am told ..

Oh my god! Is that how much they spend on immigrants? No wonder their economy suffered so much! Taking care of people is one, but spending so much on a single person, each month, is quite something, isn't it?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@ Kalyani, after all that generosity , the way immigrants coming from Middle Eastern regions take advantage  of European nations is shocking. They insist on living life the way they want, dirtying the surroundings although they are provided with decent shelters. They also have several illegal immigrants live with them , who have somehow managed to hoodwink the authorities and come into the country and get into all sorts of criminal activities like drugs and spreading terror . The concerned authorities carry out  raids every now and then , when they round up these illegal immigrants and either give them proper immigrants status or send them back..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Immigrants do take a lot of time to adopt the lifestyle of their adopted countries. 

usha manohar wrote:

@ Kalyani, after all that generosity , the way immigrants coming from Middle Eastern regions take advantage  of European nations is shocking. They insist on living life the way they want, dirtying the surroundings although they are provided with decent shelters. They also have several illegal immigrants live with them , who have somehow managed to hoodwink the authorities and come into the country and get into all sorts of criminal activities like drugs and spreading terror . The concerned authorities carry out  raids every now and then , when they round up these illegal immigrants and either give them proper immigrants status or send them back..

There have been increasing accounts of something called as 'taharrush' practiced by Muslim refugees in France and Germany. Taharrush is where a mob of many Muslim men attack a lonely white woman and rape her and beat her up because she is dressed 'indecently' or is roaming 'unaccompanied'. Just yesterday one such Muslim man attacked a 13-year-old girl while she was swimming in a pool in the US. It is things like these that is responsible for decreased intolerance against the Muslims.

There seems to be a solid growing need for a movement within Islam for spreading restrained behavior towards non Muslims. Muslims think excepting themselves all others have no right to exist and are to be maltreated.

Now after the resignation of David Cameroon, Theresa May is likely takeover as the PM . Further developments are worth watching.

vijay wrote:

There seems to be a solid growing need for a movement within Islam for spreading restrained behavior towards non Muslims. Muslims think excepting themselves all others have no right to exist and are to be maltreated.

Exactly...just see what is happening in Kashmir currently, they even attacked and burned down a police station and a great mob also attacked the Air Force Base in Pulwama, attacking and raping single white women, young girls has become a common place activity. I wonder who may have the guts to check this growing monstrosity?

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

Exactly...just see what is happening in Kashmir currently, they even attacked and burned down a police station and a great mob also attacked the Air Force Base in Pulwama, attacking and raping single white women, young girls has become a common place activity. I wonder who may have the guts to check this growing monstrosity?

Even if it is only a handful that are causing all the problems  and are into terrorist activities , since most of the muslims across the world are like any other people leading their own lives, the impact is far too violent . But the problem also lies in their own religious leanings which is often interpreted according to the religious leaders. Yesterday in one of the TV discussions 3 of the Muslims present interpreted the meaning of Jihad and about non believers in 3 different ways.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Islam, while spreading across the world, identified strongly with local cultures and thus gained coexistence. However now there is a movement to homogenize it into one extreme type of religion throughout the world. This is a cause of concern and ongoing strife. It has to be resisted by Muslims themselves.

According to most foreign affairs experts Brexit is good news for India in some ways, travelling to UK will be cheaper now that the value of pound has fallen. I feel that Britain will definitely grow into its own in a few years time . It is also noteworthy they ha always been a reluctant partner of EU , having kept on their own currency for so long ..

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/services/travel/brexit-good-news-for-india-as-travelling-to-uk-becomes-cheaper/articleshow/52904107.cms

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.