India is celebrating it 70 th Independence Day today. In this connection, let's have a glimpse at some of the rare Pics  when India made  its "Tryst with Destiny."

Happy Independence Day to all.

http://indianexpress.com/photos/picture-gallery-others/independence-day-pictures-from-1947-you-must-see/

Independence Day pictures from 1947 you must see

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Happy Independence Day to all the member of Boddunan and to all others of my own country India. The pictures really made me to go in the past it creates a nostalgic moment for me right now. 

sdfafa

Same to you. . These Moments which were shot just after the declaration of India in 1947. It was the the First PM of India Nehru delivered the Famous speech, " Tryst with Destiny".

Happy Independence Day to all members.

Same to you.Its a hard earned Independence after many years of struggle. This is the best time for remembering those great souls who laid their lives for the independence of this Country,and stand firmly united to  live up to their expectations

Jai Hind

This day, we must dedicate ourselves to do our best as a citizen of the country as our contribution. Happy independence day. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Happy Independence Day. As the Citizens of this Country, we all must do our part in in seeing that it ascends to the new peaks of Glory.

On this day I must strike a disconcerting pose. I feel sad after 69 years entire kashmir valley is under curfew and awash with green Pakistan flags. Insurrection is on in North East and yesterday 2 policemen killed in Arunachal. Atrocities against Dalit increased and lots of criminal acts done in name of Cow slaughter. Sports a big zero. Higher caste asking reservation and reservation policy helping divide India. I write this from Abu dhabi and the view from afar for India is frightening.

Happy Independence day to all the members ..Our PM Narendra Modi touched upon many valid points today in his independence day speech... A few that come to my mind ..

1, There are many many problems in our country but we have 1.25 billion minds to solve them

2,Focus on integrated development , unity in diversity is our biggest strength ..

3, Economic progress is not the only measure of an empowered society, a strong society is built on social justice 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Happy Independence Day.I heard the Speech delivered from the  Red fort. That was a true picture of this country today. I hope, Modi will solve all those problems in the time to come.

rambabu wrote:

Happy Independence Day.I heard the Speech delivered from the  Red fort. That was a true picture of this country today. I hope, Modi will solve all those problems in the time to come.

I was a supporter of Modi but now i have doubts. He has not tackled problems that he promised to solve

- demoralised army and now 2 days back chiefs of staff have written directly to Modi. Worst hit are soldiers who retire after 15 years color service.

- done zero on kashmir with valley like enemy country

- naxal problem and insurrection in NE still on

He also failed on reservation issue and is mouthing clichés. This will lead no where.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.