Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

But the venom is not there. It is reserved only for entrants into Congress, isn't it?

May be.. I said what I thought. It is your turn.

usha manohar wrote:

When famous , controversial and colorful people are involved it is but natural that they catch the eye rather than someone like Tiwari who is not as colorful as Siddhu 

Tiwari is 92 and he cannot be of much use, while Sidhu for all his faults is a vote catcher.

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

When famous , controversial and colorful people are involved it is but natural that they catch the eye rather than someone like Tiwari who is not as colorful as Siddhu 

Tiwari is 92 and he cannot be of much use, while Sidhu for all his faults is a vote catcher.

Siddhu is Vote catcher ? I doubt. Anyhow let's wait to see whether he is a Vote catcher or a fly catcher.

It should be interesting to see whether Sidhu is the vote catcher or people gather all around t listen to his voice, in fact the history showed that the politicians who left BJP had gone in wilderness in their career, and this election could be an exception or could be the same set up of rules could only be known after declaration of election result.

http://mohanmekap.com/

This is the era of Modi. Siddhu's gimmicks may work in Cricket, not in the Politics. I consider him as more of an entertainer than a politician. Anyhow, let's wait until the elections are over.

vijay wrote:

But why are the bhaktas silent on grandpa Tiwari's entry into BJP!!!

It is blunder mistake of BJP to give entry in party to a characterless leader Tiwari.

So what is the difference between BJP and Congress/ Only of degree.

vijay wrote:

So what is the difference between BJP and Congress/ Only of degree.

There is no difference. I reached this sad conclusion after coming back from Delhi last week.

At the end of the day in certain respects all politicians are the same. However, what is most important is the top leadership which in the Congress party has always been lacking because of corruption, communal tendencies etc BJP has had powerful leaders in both Vajpayee and now Modi ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am happy that both of you are agreeing with me for a change. In my submissions that is what I have been trying to convey. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.