I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Its a shame that people had tried to politicized a simple meeting. Its very unfortunate that she had to apologize. But then she is only 16 years and might not want to be on the wrong side of anybody.

The disgusting thing is that there was a news item saying that she is getting the backlash not only for meeting the chief minister but also for portraying dangal' daughter in the movie, which is full of patriotic sentiments and so is against them. Seriously, some people are taking it too far.

jabeen wrote:

Its a shame that people had tried to politicized a simple meeting. Its very unfortunate that she had to apologize. But then she is only 16 years and might not want to be on the wrong side of anybody.

The disgusting thing is that there was a news item saying that she is getting the backlash not only for meeting the chief minister but also for portraying dangal' daughter in the movie, which is full of patriotic sentiments and so is against them. Seriously, some people are taking it too far.

This is the result of the political policy followed by the government which has allowed the seperatists to call the shots. Frankly too much water has flowed down the Ganga since the days of Nehru and I wonder what can be done now.

This is really sick and disgusting. I think people have no more conscience left or even the ability to think clearly. What is the big deal if went to meet Mufti? She is just a normal regular teenager, let her live her life in peace.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Peace, Normal and 'Power of thinking' do not exist in the dictionary of people that belong to that "Particular" group of people. They know just one language and you all know what I mean.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu

It is because people bend down that more pressure is brought in by such people. They are found in all communities although n certain communities they don't get much importance.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes its very sad that she had to apologize. There is no logic in the trolls, these trolls have no better work that blow things out of proportion. Also i feel social media gives the cover of anonymity to these people which they have taken as a license to do/write anything and everything about any issue or person they wish. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

On one side we had seen how some religious fanatics going after even renowned sports persons like Shami and there had been recent example which had been elaborated in this thread. It had been surprise there had been too much discussion of about how yo wear and so on, it did justify that some of ours mindset need to be overtake from dark ages ghosts and come out in open. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

I was shocked to see the debate on news channel where the maulavi criticized her by saying that being a Muslim women she should have stayed away from movie and not accepted the role. Wearing clothes of boys and wrestling with boys is not acceptable at all.

Well, these people staying in medieval times mindset have become a burden on humanity

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I was shocked to see the debate on news channel where the maulavi criticized her by saying that being a Muslim women she should have stayed away from movie and not accepted the role. Wearing clothes of boys and wrestling with boys is not acceptable at all.

Well, these people staying in medieval times mindset have become a burden on humanity

It is a known fact that these people want to bring Taliban into the state. They indeed want to go back to the medieval times otherwise there won/'t be so many problems and terrorism in this world.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

it is a reality which many of us are ignoring. Gradually  more and  more Kashmiri muslims in the Valley are choosing to become anti India. They are interested in becoming part of Islamic Pakistan. Religion is proving to be more attractive than secularism for them. Therefore any one of them gaining popularity in India is no tat all acceptable to them. Hence venom is pored on the latest victim a sixteen year old girl.. No amount of rational arguments are going to work as these are deliberate and calculated acts with a clear aim to isolate more Kashmiri muslims from India. The maulvis are simply disgusting in their opinions.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.