Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

No doubt women are strong than men. This nobel deed is a slap on government. But it is not right decision not to vote, they have NATO option.

Of course ..But they may want to show their anger and distrust by deciding not to vote at all which will be much more effective in drawing attention!

If they will not vote, their name from voter list may be deleted. 

Deleting happens even without voting in our country.. however, voting and becoming a part f and political process loses meaning when t here is no reciprocation . 

You are right but some time we needs detail of voter list, if our name removed from it, we may be face some problems. For example if we want domecile certificate we need our name in voter list.

Is that so? I had got a domicile certificate long back without the voter ID..Now aadhar will probably take over as identification for everything. We need to have one single I'd proof rather than having too many , confusing Everyone..

At that time we had not voter ID. Voter card issued first time in 1995. But here in India every thing is possible. give some money to employee and get what you want.

I got a domicile certificate only in the year 2000 without the voter ID but after giving all the other necessary documents like Tahshildar's signature etc..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.