The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
jabeen wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Many on this forum are obsessed with Rahul Gandhi.  Unfortunately he is much younger that most present BJP leaders and he is bound to go up. Despite all talk many follow Rahul and Congress is not finished They have just won the Jayanagar poll in Karnataka. Modi should worry about himself. His tally is bound to come down. With a absolute majority he did nothing what he promised. With a reduced mandate he will only mark time and Rahul should be in a position by then. Modis 10 years like Manmohan Singh will be like a non event in Indian history.

Being younger or older doesn't matter. We have many young politicians in our country but they don't behave like him. Whether its Sachin Pilot, Supriya Sule, Agatha Sangma etc, all of them have been conducting their business in a dignified manner. I haven't come across controversial statements from them. He can learn something from them.

Actually I would take off Supriya Sule from the list. Although she appears quiet and dignified, she actually is quite crass and very rude, just like her cousin Ajit Pawar. During one inaugural ceremony, she was hours late and did not even let the organisers know that she was going to make it or not,. who then finally conducted the inauguration without her. She then burst in on the scene after some time and was enraged to know that the ceremony was over. She actually abused the organisers and even threw a burning candle towards one of the women among organisers.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, jabeen
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Many on this forum are obsessed with Rahul Gandhi.  Unfortunately he is much younger that most present BJP leaders and he is bound to go up. Despite all talk many follow Rahul and Congress is not finished They have just won the Jayanagar poll in Karnataka. Modi should worry about himself. His tally is bound to come down. With a absolute majority he did nothing what he promised. With a reduced mandate he will only mark time and Rahul should be in a position by then. Modis 10 years like Manmohan Singh will be like a non event in Indian history.

Being younger or older doesn't matter. We have many young politicians in our country but they don't behave like him. Whether its Sachin Pilot, Supriya Sule, Agatha Sangma etc, all of them have been conducting their business in a dignified manner. I haven't come across controversial statements from them. He can learn something from them.

Actually I would take off Supriya Sule from the list. Although she appears quiet and dignified, she actually is quite crass and very rude, just like her cousin Ajit Pawar. During one inaugural ceremony, she was hours late and did not even let the organisers know that she was going to make it or not,. who then finally conducted the inauguration without her. She then burst in on the scene after some time and was enraged to know that the ceremony was over. She actually abused the organisers and even threw a burning candle towards one of the women among organisers.

I too find her quite arrogant and is there simply because she is Sharad Pawar's daughter. I doubt if she has contributed in any way . There was an incident when she told a news reporter that she and other ladies in the parliament hardly listened to what was being discussed but were keen on dressing up and discussing about sarees and fashion trends . It has been very easy for this second generation politicians who lord it up because of their parents clout.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/supriya-sule-creates-flutter-with-sarees-talk-in-parliament-remark/articleshow/50496441.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, jabeen
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I too find her quite arrogant and is there simply because she is Sharad Pawar's daughter. I doubt if she has contributed in any way . There was an incident when she told a news reporter that she and other ladies in the parliament hardly listened to what was being discussed but were keen on dressing up and discussing about sarees and fashion trends . It has been very easy for this second generation politicians who lord it up because of their parents clout.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/supriya-sule-creates-flutter-with-sarees-talk-in-parliament-remark/articleshow/50496441.cms

Indeed most of politicians of second generation are belong to politicians. They never do struggle to stablish is politics. They are born with diamond spoon. They are habitual of comfortable and luxary life. They know that then never have all these in any other profession. Once sun of Rajasthan CM said that earning money in politics is very easy.

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Its disgusting and very insulting to those lady parliamentarians who are working hard. Its true that some of these second generation politicians find it easier entering politics as they get lots of supports from their parent's workers and followers. But after that they should be working sincerely for the developments.

Recently in Karnataka , by polls were held at Jayanagar in Bangalore . The JDS withdrew it's candidate to facilitate the Congress candidate Sowmya Reddy to win , who is the daughter of Ramalinga Reddy , a former minister in the cabinet. The father made sure that no expense was spared and used all his clout yo make his daughter win. She has no political experience and looks anything but serious. She did win with a small margin after all that and to what end? It will be the father managing the show and she will be enjoying the benefits and perks that is due to her as an MLA. The BJP candidate is a good worker coming from a middle class background and inspite of that won a huge get number of votes. The loss is for that particular constituency which will probably see very little work being done.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Recently in Karnataka , by polls were held at Jayanagar in Bangalore . The JDS withdrew it's candidate to facilitate the Congress candidate Sowmya Reddy to win , who is the daughter of Ramalinga Reddy , a former minister in the cabinet. The father made sure that no expense was spared and used all his clout yo make his daughter win. She has no political experience and looks anything but serious. She did win with a small margin after all that and to what end? It will be the father managing the show and she will be enjoying the benefits and perks that is due to her as an MLA. The BJP candidate is a good worker coming from a middle class background and inspite of that won a huge get number of votes. The loss is for that particular constituency which will probably see very little work being done.

In these day attributes, like good worker, honesty etc. is not enough to won election. In my opinion politics is not right for honest person. On one side it is good that BJP lost his seat. Voters will relaise their mistake and in coming general election they vote in favor of BJP.

Even though it is very unlikely that he will go to jail, even if he contests election, there are bare chances that he will won.

arjun sai wrote:

Even though it is very unlikely that he will go to jail, even if he contests election, there are bare chances that he will won.

Here is India politics many examples available,leader won election when they are suffering the sentence.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.