Uber is planning to have Air Taxis by the year 2023. The phenomena which we used to observe in sci-fi movies is on the verge of becoming a reality. But only time will tell how safe will be those vehicles. So many years have passed since the Air planes were discovered, but still Air accidents are very common now days. Technology should be an aid for humanity but should not become a trouble for mankind.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

If technologies for safe air taxis are developed, it is a welcoming news considering that many parts of India are still inaccessible by roadways. 

As far as Air Taxis are with Drivers I am very hopeful that they will run fine. Hope to see them in few numbers though as we don't want to see a day when even air is filled with vehicles & we cannot enjoy the natural environment.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

As far as Air Taxis are with Drivers I am very hopeful that they will run fine. Hope to see them in few numbers though as we don't want to see a day when even air is filled with vehicles & we cannot enjoy the natural environment.

I am agree with you, Air Taxis are not good for environment. If sky will fill up plane where birds will fly.

Thank you said by: arjun sai

Indeed Mother Nature should be put in first place everywhere, now electric Vehicles have started in some states with Mahindra e20, Tata Nano Electric car, etc. Buses also electric have started in some state. It is a good sign.

First of all, we should see whether Air taxis will be successful after its inception, then we can think of its numbers.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Flying cars have been here for sometime but have not been functional. It will come with it's own pros and cons. Managing air traffic and having a driving license would be a challenge. Moreover the accidents would be more intense and fatal.  And looking at the cost of the car, I am not sure how many would be able to afford it.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Flying cars have been here for sometime but have not been functional. It will come with it's own pros and cons. Managing air traffic and having a driving license would be a challenge. Moreover the accidents would be more intense and fatal.  And looking at the cost of the car, I am not sure how many would be able to afford it.

The pricing will be very interesting to see how they stack up against other means of communication like Metro Train, etc. Though it will take very less time & give a premium experience for the customer, the price factor will decide how many members can afford it.

Indeed accidents would be more fatal! Will be good to see whether the government will issue any regulations regarding safety measures to be adopted in flying cars to avoid injury or lessen its impact by instituting rules to establish Parachute which will not be viable as the cost will increase if that is there.

All in all an unusual mode of journey is set to begin officially & it remains to be seen how it works out.

Air taxi are good plan for human transport but it should be for puBlic welfare. It should not control by only few peoples. Air transport make fastNess in transport but whenever it comes in hand of evil rich people's they increase the poverty for the weak people .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.