BJP has unfolded it's election manifesto which includes among others abolition of article 370 and 35a. Can it become a reality ? The J&K political parties are totally against it saying that India will lose total control over the valley  ..your views please .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yesterday I also post a topic on it. I am thinking it is not only a election stunt. It is certain that BJP will lost votes in valley. Indeed Mehbooba and Father and son Abdullah threatening India. Mehbooba said be careful Hindustani. Father son due said that if section 370 will abolish, Kashmir will also independent. So BJP accept challenge of Kashmir's leaders. It is Modi he can abolish these two sections.

It is no doubt a very brave step taken by the BJP leadership, knowing fully well that they may not win any seats in the valley where Muslims are in majority , many of them supporting separatists and Pakistani terror groups. However, Jammu would probably welcome it ..it is a long time visionary that would be difficult to implement because of internal and external forces that would fight tooth and nail to see that it does not become a reality. It will also be a real test for BJP , it's determination and commitment.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

It is no doubt a very brave step taken by the BJP leadership, knowing fully well that they may not win any seats in the valley where Muslims are in majority , many of them supporting separatists and Pakistani terror groups. However, Jammu would probably welcome it ..it is a long time visionary that would be difficult to implement because of internal and external forces that would fight tooth and nail to see that it does not become a reality. It will also be a real test for BJP , it's determination and commitment.

Completely agree with your viewpoint. Very brave decision to Unite India and expel Anti Indians.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

usha manohar wrote:

If BJP government will show strong will power than it is not a impossible work. Some riots and agitation may be possible after removal of these sections. I am not assured if it is possible to remove these from Jammu and Laddakh region than peoples of Kashmir valley can be feel positive effect of it. 

It better be a reality else Modi and BJP will lose all their credibility. We need firm action in this direction even if Ayodhya is set aside for time being.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I agree that Ram Mandir can wait but solving Kashmir issue for good should be the first priority for any government. Making Kashmir an integral part of India in true sense is possible only with abolition of these two articles.  It would be a very bold step.  And whenever it will be called,  there would be a big unrest in valley.  But a tough decision is needed.  Kashmir issue has already made India suffer a lot.  And to solve it for good,  we might have to go through a rough phase and any tough decision will bring that unrest for a while. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

suni51 wrote:

It better be a reality else Modi and BJP will lose all their credibility. We need firm action in this direction even if Ayodhya is set aside for time being.

I absolutely agree with that. Ayodya and temple is a matter of faith and that will not change with or without the temple . Bit Kashmir issue has already become explosive enough to become the number one priority, more so since they have made a promise. They better keep it or else people are bound to lose faith 

Arunima Singh wrote:

I agree that Ram Mandir can wait but solving Kashmir issue for good should be the first priority for any government. Making Kashmir an integral part of India in true sense is possible only with abolition of these two articles.  It would be a very bold step.  And whenever it will be called,  there would be a big unrest in valley.  But a tough decision is needed.  Kashmir issue has already made India suffer a lot.  And to solve it for good,  we might have to go through a rough phase and any tough decision will bring that unrest for a while. 

it is right that if these 2 section will abolish than valley have unrest. Situation is not of calm and peace at present. Earlier permit system was abolished, than abolition is these section is possible. 

May be the people of valley will fight against such a move but that's not a fair reason for letting a separate nation theory bloom by allowing it for ever. We have to bring them in main stream by allowing other citizen of country an equal right on every state and city. How would the people of Kashmir react if they denied the same rights in other parts of the country?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The Kashmiri students are found everywhere with a great number of them studying and staying here andain Manipal as well. They are given generous funding by the Central govt. Many of them ecognize this fact and reciprocate the gesture by contributing positively , however there are a few that are totally anti national. We had an incident here where a few such students were taught a lesson by the locals when they put up Pakistani flags and made the rented house they were staying in, into a kind of terror den where a lot of illegal activities went on. But the police refused to take action on the instructions of the local Congress MLA who himself is a Keralite Muslim who poses as a great secular but deep down is as dangerous as any of the terrorists..

I feel that abolishing the two legal hassles will go a long way in normalising the atmosphere in Kashmir .

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.