There is no signs of India in the list..surprisingly :(

http://www.techpark.net/2010/04/15/broadband-internet-speeds-2009-2010-the-top-10-countries/#more-495
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rajani... This may be the top 10 list present. India may not be in the Top-10 list... So donot worry. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
That is true Deepti but dont you think we are operating our broadband conections in a very less speed..
As i thought india is no where in that list.. Even US is not there thats surprising..
Our idol country is also missing.. :P but i think US has quite good fast internet service.. :unsure:
We seem to be lagging far behind in this regard.Don't we would catch up with the leaders in the near future.
I feel india will not feature in top 50 list also.The connection are very slow in india . we are also paying heavy charges as compared to other countries in the world which are in the top list. In countries like finland govt has made 1 mbps internet free.

So india is much poor as compared to other countries in the world.You get speed of 50 mbps for Rs 800 .whereas in india you don't get even 1 mbps for Rs 800.
That's great !!

Thanks for your information... :) :)

keep posting!! keep it up!!
Omg! Even big countries like UK and USA are not in the list. Good valuable information. Thanks for sharing
neetu jain wrote:
[quote]I feel india will not feature in top 50 list also.The connection are very slow in india . we are also paying heavy charges as compared to other countries in the world which are in the top list. In countries like finland govt has made 1 mbps internet free.

So india is much poor as compared to other countries in the world.You get speed of 50 mbps for Rs 800 .whereas in india you don't get even 1 mbps for Rs 800.[/quote]

That is really truth which every internet user face but not ready to reveal or just face it...Thanks for revealling neetu..we are really very far to be in the list. :huh: :unsure:
Sunny Singh wrote:
[quote]That's great !!

Thanks for your information... :) :)

keep posting!! keep it up!![/quote]

Sunny i couldnt understand what is great...? :dry: :unsure: can you elobrate.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.