Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hope things get better in this respect in future.In India we have such a huge market for it and users deserve more efficient services at a reasonable cost.
good govt policy in broadband sector can help india reach the top 10 otherwise there is no chance.
Yes it should improve as we are competing in technology with other countries then this shouldnt be a drawback..
neetu jain wrote:
[quote]good govt policy in broadband sector can help india reach the top 10 otherwise there is no chance.[/quote]

BSNL is govt institute offering huge plans with different speeds but whatis the use if they do not attend serious server problems...it is misusing its reputation..and another thing observed is though BSNL has high qualified staff no one can really handle you problem when needed..

Dont you think this could be one of the reason..and also technology vise we are very backward ...
BSNL- the state-owned telecom giant is not at all doing well.It has to improve a lot to survive in this fiercely competitive environment.
Yes Yes --- US and UK are not in the list!!! Thats funny.. :) :P :P

US is one of the most developed country much ahead in technology...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thanks Rajani for sharing the information.Hm..How can I say proud to be an Indian now?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
is it really deepti US and UK are not in the list...being such a developed countries in all the fields irrespective of technology..

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
When there is continuos rainfall, the broadband connection speed really comes down.The condition would be really pathetic. :( :(
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]When there is continuos rainfall, the broadband connection speed really comes down.The condition would be really pathetic. :( :([/quote]

Well nagalakshmi what can one expect from a company which has frequent technical problems and troubling users with is non-comparable speed.

Yesterday from the morning i was not having internet conncetion due to damanage of wires itseem..dont you find it silly reason..Preveiously same such problems were reported by BSNL staff whenever i have internet failure.It is high time we should encourage private owners instead of relaying on this public sectors.. :angry:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.