Indian icon Sachin Tendulkar was abused by Australian athletes and a washing machine was thrown down from the 8th floor, but the Australian mission denies any such incident happened! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Australian athletes went on rampage at the Village following India's fabulous Test series win over Australia, out of frustration, something that has been confirmed by various independent sources.

See details:
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/Aussie-athletes-slam-Sachin--trash-washing-machine-at-CWG/697970

When are the Australians going to grow up?? This seems to be a very foolish and irresponsible act and they should be penalised severely!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The Australians are sheer racists. The other white nations are similar but they are more restrained. The Australians cannot accept defeat from 'coloured' and 'black' races. Their false sense of superiority is no different from so called higher castes in India. The Australians are a sick people and they need sympathy and pity rather than anger.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This shows their inferiority complex nature..they already have problem with racists discrimination in their country..which is ignored by their goverment saying nothing is happening..
Frankly speaking they are jealous about our success..and abusing is their nature as they do not have any ethics. :dry:
:huh:
A sportsperson should have a mentality to consider both win and loss the same way.It is not fair on part of the australlian athletes. :( :(
I dont know if this news is much reliable, how come the athletes leaving their professional interests and behave like that.
[quote]I dont know if this news is much reliable, how come the athletes leaving their professional interests and behave like that. [/quote]

Why do you question the reliability of this? At least a newspaper like Indian Express will not do any kind of irresponsible reporting by publishing false news or rumors!

And in any case, from past experiences it has been proved that Aussies are racists and jealous of successful opponents! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Poor Aussies!Sachin's bat has knocked them out of their senses!
Yes Chinmoy!! The Aussies are acting like a bunch of demented imbeciles! They have broken several electrical appliances in their apartments in the Sports village and also caused a lot of damage to the buildings as well!!

Australians are demented!!

Sachin is not only one of the greatest batsmen that the game has seen but also a model for all of us in correct public behaviour and the Aussies can help their cause well by taking lessons of appropriate civilized conduct from him apart from batting!
Kalyani.. i dont think Aussies are that much racists or jealous. Maybe if u link the incidents of Indian getting caught in Australia, then the case there is, Australians are sick of seeing Indians taking all their jobs in Aus. Its natural, thats the way the territorial beings live..
Australians have really the attitude of Ostrich.They think they are the superior.None should be above them.How it is possible?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.