The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My most favourite subject at school was of course English, nothing else. I liked Biology also. But thinking literature subjects are wrong for a good career, I chose IT :( and loose my English knowledge :(
But, now I have returned to my personal favourite and now trying to make up with and reach my previous level before 15 years. :)

Meera sandhu
I like Maths and science in my school days. But now I forgotten both.

sasikanth.K I think that maths and science are the two subject which will not leave you in your entire life.
I like Maths and science in my school days. But now I forgotten both.

sasikanth.K I think that maths and science are the two subject which will not leave you in your entire life.

Yes, most of the students choose either science or maths....because everyone is opting for a professional degree than literature subjects.

Meera sandhu
I always liked Maths and physics in my school days :) though maths has always been my favorite subject today also i teach Maths to neighbor's children if they have any problem. :)
I always liked Maths and physics in my school days :) though maths has always been my favorite subject today also i teach Maths to neighbor's children if they have any problem. :)

Hoping ..this Maths teacher is not causing them any problens.... :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
i like english and science subject a lot on my school days. :woohoo: :laugh: :lol:

Vinu
No never but they like my teaching style.

I remember when i used to be in school i used to teach my class mates too and they used to say that i will be a Maths teacher in future but i did not instead i became an engineer.
leerkrachten19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
No never but they like my teaching style.

I remember when i used to be in school i used to teach my class mates too and they used to say that i will be a Maths teacher in future but i did not instead i became an engineer.

You might be teaching your subordinates now...see in the animation how you are teaching them your mathematics...ha ha

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5748]}

Meera sandhu
They agree with me even i teach them 2+2=5 hunter is not required for it. :laugh:

Even i too say "Yes" to my BOSS even i know he is saying something wrong.*hehehe* :laugh:
They agree with me even i teach them 2+2=5 hunter is not required for it. :laugh:

Even i too say "Yes" to my BOSS even i know he is saying something wrong.*hehehe* :laugh:

I don't know, how I find this animation. But....it is best among the best for such situations. Isn't it? :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.