Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]Just as we delete history, is there some way for deleting clip board before turning off the computer. I hope Abid will answer this.[/quote]

Sorry,I have no more ideas Gulshan.I think some here may know it.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Than Q Abid, its a valuable information posted for us for further use.
Thank you for this valuable input buddy.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
@ gulshan kumar ajmani

Yes it is possible to clear clipboard content from windows. In general you can find clipbaord>clearall option in MSOffice2000 which clears the content.

There are also some tools to clear content which should be installed as specified by some one in this discussion previously.

MAnually you can delete using Start>run>Type "clipbrd" without quotes

then press enter..This is possible for XP users. For other OS like vista and 7 it is more complicated.

Hence it is difficult to remove manually so try MSword..just paste the content and use the clearall option provided for clipboard.

I use Vista and i just delete my content through MSword2000 and another easy thing and quick thing is to overwrite the existing coContent like pwd or important information with other content like ??????''''' by typing in word processor and cooying it.

Hope this helps... :)
thanks for sharing such a good piece of information.hope everyone have a second thought before pressing ctrl + c here after..
Rajani,
Thanks for providing the additional details here.It will help many.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Yes, I agree with you. you gave me a valuable information. Even I copy paste online. But i never know about the info you provided. Keep posting such post.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Abid,
It compels me to think about article submission.suppose i submit an article by ctrl+c which is the usual method in our editor and the website you mentioned accesses the article content ,publishes it somewhere then what will happen?our articles are approved only after some time and then may amount to plagiarism, which is punishable under cyber law.
After a long time this post has been accessed again..thanks abid for your appreciation and i hope anyone can try that process if they want to clear the history of clipboard..

@Rajesh
Plagarism is definetely a punishable thing and some countries do not tolerate it.. :dry: Can i know what you asking regarding cntl+c and editor :blink: :)
Very good information Abid. By using this method one may easily know what you copied. I think, the 'boddunan' also using this method to find out who copy and paste contents.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.