Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mithun Chakroborty- one famous Super star from Bengal.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Yana Gupta - another Bollywood actress. The item song "babuji jara dhire chalo" will remind you of the beautiful Yana Gupta.
Adam_Gilchrist_586303.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Yana Gupta - another Bollywood actress. The item song "babuji jara dhire chalo" will remind you of the beautiful Yana Gupta.

Adam Gilchrist (Australia) - Former international cricketer. Now captains Kings XI Punjab in IPL matches.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10287]}

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Tom Cruise
Am not a big lover of Hollywood movies, so can't give more description about this actor.
Yet his name came to my mind first, when I thought a name starting with 'T"

Meera sandhu
Tom Cruise
Am not a big lover of Hollywood movies, so can't give more description about this actor.

Erapalli Prasanna, veteran spin bowler
Tom Cruise

Arjun Singh - the late congress leader, who was a pivotal leader for the party for many years.
Tom Cruise

Arjun Singh - the late congress leader, who was a pivotal leader for the party for many years.

Hanumant Singh, erstwhile cricketer.
Harman Baweja ...I would describe him as a flop actor. :laugh: He debuted in Bollywood with the movie "Love story 2050".

Live in the present :)
Harman Baweja ...I would describe him as a flop actor. :laugh: He debuted in Bollywood with the movie "Love story 2050".[/quote

Anshuman Gaikwad, erstwhile cricketer
Harman Baweja ...I would describe him as a flop actor. :laugh: He debuted in Bollywood with the movie "Love story 2050".[/quote

Anshuman Gaikwad, erstwhile cricketer

Alvar Aalto --- Architect.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.