Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ernest Hemingway , famous American writer and journalist, whose poems i have studied at school

Ernest Hemingway is a Noble laureate. He got in literature for his work "Old man and the sea" comung to the point

Yannick Noah (born 18 May 1960 in Sedan, France) is a former professional tennis player from France.

Hrishikesh Mukerji ( 1922 - 2006) - Was a brilliant Film maker of the sixties and seventies. He was known for his social films that were extremely popular and loved by everyone. Soe of his films include Anand, Chupke Chupke, Anupama, Anandi,Satykam, Asshirwad...

Isabella I - Royalty

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10347]}

Adam Gilchrist, cricketer.
Ernest Hemingway , famous American writer and journalist, whose poems i have studied at school

Ernest Hemingway is a Noble laureate. He got in literature for his work "Old man and the sea" comung to the point

Yannick Noah (born 18 May 1960 in Sedan, France) is a former professional tennis player from France.

Hrishikesh Mukerji ( 1922 - 2006) - Was a brilliant Film maker of the sixties and seventies. He was known for his social films that were extremely popular and loved by everyone. Soe of his films include Anand, Chupke Chupke, Anupama, Anandi,Satykam, Asshirwad...

Isabella I - Royalty

Torquato Tasso --Poet

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Isabella I - Royalty

Torquato Tasso --Poet

Oliver Goldsmith was an Anglo-Irish novelist, playwright and poet, who is best known for his novel The Vicar of Wakefield .

Isabella I - Royalty

Torquato Tasso --Poet

Oliver Goldsmith was an Anglo-Irish novelist, playwright and poet, who is best known for his novel The Vicar of Wakefield .

Haggard Rider - Writer

Isabella I - Royalty

Torquato Tasso --Poet

Haggard Rider - Writer

Ramesses the Great, was the third Egyptian pharaoh

Isabella I - Royalty

Torquato Tasso --Poet

Haggard Rider - Writer

Saadi - The poet

Isabella I - Royalty

Torquato Tasso --Poet

Haggard Rider - Writer

Saadi - The poet

Ignatius of Loyola was a Spanish knight from a local noble family,

Isabella I - Royalty

Torquato Tasso --Poet

Haggard Rider - Writer

Saadi - The poet

Ansel Adams - Photographer..

Isabella I - Royalty

Torquato Tasso --Poet

Haggard Rider - Writer

Saadi - The poet

Ansel Adams - Photographer..

SAMSON, Biblical figure.
Nathan Lyon, the current spinner in the Australian squad who dismissed Tendulkar today.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.