Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Vinod Khanna - he was a film star and then he became a politician. He was a cricketer before joining film industry.

AL PACINO, is one of our times most successful actors. He started his career as a stand-up comedian.

Oliver Rolf Kahn - Former Football player (Goalkeeper) belongs to the country Germany.

Nanda, an actress of yesteryear . More famous as Baby Nanda

Ajinkya Rahane - Indian international cricketer who is a right-handed batsman from Maharastra

Engelbert Humperdinck is an Anglo-Indian pop singer, best known for his number one hits "Release Me" and many more hits of yesteryear.

Engelbert Humperdinck is an Anglo-Indian pop singer, best known for his number one hits "Release Me" and many more hits of yesteryear.

Krishnamachari Srikanth- Former cricketer
Vinod Khanna - he was a film star and then he became a politician. He was a cricketer before joining film industry.

AL PACINO, is one of our times most successful actors. He started his career as a stand-up comedian.

Oliver Rolf Kahn - Former Football player (Goalkeeper) belongs to the country Germany.

Nanda, an actress of yesteryear . More famous as Baby Nanda

Ajinkya Rahane - Indian international cricketer who is a right-handed batsman from Maharastra

Karthik - Tamil film actor and politician. He is the son of veteran actor Muthuraman. R. Director Bharathiraja introduced Karthik.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Krishnamachari Srikanth- Former cricketer

Henry Ford, the famous American industrialist.

Daniel Wroughton Craig, an English actor.

Daniel Wroughton Craig, an English actor.

Gina Lollobrigida is an Italian actress, photojournalist and sculptor.

Amy Jackson, Kollywood actress

Nigar Sultana, an actress from Bollywood of yesteryear.

Ajay Jadeja, former Indian cricketer.

Ajay Jadeja, former Indian cricketer.

Ananthapadmanabhan , an Indian First class cricketer
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.