Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Add one letter to make meaningful words

    by » 6 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

    Kind Attention USHA- The thread is turning comic way. Please do something to keep it meaningful, thanks. 

     

    Members please do not add any 'word' until you hear from Usha.  

     

    Sunil, you know exactly when the comedy started , with the entry of an old member known to cause mischief...Let us please continue with this letter and word game which helps us  form and learn new words rather than get into petty controversies caused by once in and then vanish members , who may vanish after lighting the flame ...

     

    Let me start a new letter P

    Adding A to make PA

     

    Added D to make PAD

     

     

    Adding M to make DAMP

     

    Added E to make AMPED meaning acronym.

     

    HAMPED

     

     


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: Add one letter to make meaningful words

    by » 6 years ago



     

    Let me start a new letter P

    Adding A to make PA

     

    Added D to make PAD

     

     

    Adding M to make DAMP

     

    Added E to make AMPED meaning acronym.

     

    HAMPED

     

     

    Adding C to make it CHAMPED


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Add one letter to make meaningful words

    by » 6 years ago


    suni51 wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

    Kind Attention USHA- The thread is turning comic way. Please do something to keep it meaningful, thanks. 

     

    Members please do not add any 'word' until you hear from Usha.  

     

    Sunil, you know exactly when the comedy started , with the entry of an old member known to cause mischief...Let us please continue with this letter and word game which helps us  form and learn new words rather than get into petty controversies caused by once in and then vanish members , who may vanish after lighting the flame ...

     

    Let me start a new letter P

    Adding A to make PA

     

    Added D to make PAD

     

     

    Adding M to make DAMP

     

    Added E to make AMPED meaning acronym.

     

    HAMPED

     

    Added C to make CHAMPED meaning making a noisy biting

     

     

     


  • Re: Add one letter to make meaningful words

    by » 6 years ago


    Starting a new letter S

    Adding O to to make it SO...please add on

     

    SO


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Add one letter to make meaningful words

    by » 6 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    Starting a new letter S

    Adding O to to make it SO...please add on

     

    SO

    Adding N To make it SON

     


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: Add one letter to make meaningful words

    by » 6 years ago


    suni51 wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Starting a new letter S

    Adding O to to make it SO...please add on

     

    SO

    Adding N To make it SON

     

    Adding E to make NOSE.

     

     


  • Re: Add one letter to make meaningful words

    by » 6 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    suni51 wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Starting a new letter S

    Adding O to to make it SO...please add on

     

    SO

    Adding N To make it SON

     

    Adding E to make NOSE.

     

     NOSE

    Adding I to Nose is Noise

     


    Slow and Steady Wins the Race.


  • Re: Add one letter to make meaningful words

    by » 6 years ago


    sarala wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    suni51 wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Starting a new letter S

    Adding O to to make it SO...please add on

     

    SO

    Adding N To make it SON

     

    Adding E to make NOSE.

     

     NOSE

    Adding I to Nose is Noise

     

    Adding P to make PONIES

     

     


  • Re: Add one letter to make meaningful words

    by » 6 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    sarala wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    suni51 wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Starting a new letter S

    Adding O to to make it SO...please add on

     

    SO

    Adding N To make it SON

     

    Adding E to make NOSE.

     

     NOSE

    Adding I to Nose is Noise

     

    Adding P to make PONIES

     

     

    Adding an E to make PEONIES

    400175_2_IMG_5649.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Add one letter to make meaningful words

    by » 6 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    sarala wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    suni51 wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Starting a new letter S

    Adding O to to make it SO...please add on

     

    SO

    Adding N To make it SON

     

    Adding E to make NOSE.

     

     NOSE

    Adding I to Nose is Noise

     

    Adding P to make PONIES

     

     

    Adding an E to make PEONIES

     

    Adding R to make PIONEERS

     


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.