Earlier this game had got a tremendous response so I thought of starting this again so that we can have some fun along with our usual discussions..please do add on..

1, Add just one letter to make a proper word. Keep adding until there are no more options to add on ..

Like for example I start with the word AS and you can add either D or T to make SAD or SAT and the next person adds another letter E to make it SEAT and so on..If there are two posts the first one posted would be considered ..

Please avoid proper nouns and plurals as far as possible 

I am starting with the words BA

please add on !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I add D to make BAD

rambabu wrote:

I add D to make BAD

I add E to make it BEAD

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

ADDED L to make BLADE

Added R to make BALDER

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

ADDED D TO MAKE BLADDER

DABBLER

vijay wrote:

DABBLER

You have to add a letter to the previous word which is BLADDER and make it into a new word ..

rambabu wrote:

ADDED D TO MAKE BLADDER

Adding S to MAKE BLADDERS 

But plurals were to be not allowed

vijay wrote:

But plurals were to be not allowed

Plurals are allowed, See above

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.