Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One feature of java that make it different from other languages and that is Independent from platform.It does not need any platform.
One feature of java that make it different from other languages and that is Independent from platform.It does not need any platform.

Platform independent means it can work on many platforms, not much changes needed while implementing in another OS. It doesn't mean, it can work without a platform :angry:
Please tell me how a s/w can work without a platform? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You are agree or not that java is platform independent...........
You are agree or not that java is platform independent...........

Of course, java is platform independent. But it can't work without a platform. How can a s/w work without an OS? Please tell me :huh:

Meera sandhu
Such as Other languages need a platform such as .net as a platform but java code can be executed even with the help of notepad..........
Such as Other languages need a platform such as .net as a platform but java code can be executed even with the help of notepad..........

Notepad to work, it needs an OS. Isn't it? :silly: :blink:

Meera sandhu
Ya without OS nothing can be done .............So how notepad works without OS.
Ya without OS nothing can be done .............So how notepad works without OS.

Then what does it mean, Java can work without a platform? :S

Meera sandhu
Ohhhhh i try to write something else and by mistaken write something else.................Sorry for inconvenience..........
Gabber singh,
Java is ocean and dot net is bit easy than java.
In java for everything you have to write code.
But in dot net no need code for silly thing also.
Most of the Mnc's run on Java

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.