Name the only other country to have got independence on Aug 15th..
Friends test your knowledge and answer the question..
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rajani,

South Korea, Is the only other country to have got independence on Aug 15th With India.
That is great Sajeetharan...

Exact details:

The official date which is 15th August, 1945 was not the day the South Koreans attained final autonomy from Japan. It was only on 13th August, 1948, that South Korea was fully liberated from any sort of outside administration. For political reasons, first President of the country I Seung-man, chose 15th August, instead of 13th as the official Independence Day of South Korea.
The tallest grasses in the world are the thorny bamboo of India.
They can reach a height of 120 feet. Some grow a meter a day.
That is really very tall..thanks for sharing.

Rabindranath Tagore who wrote national anthem for two different
countries one is our 's National anthem and another one is for which country :)
Good thread Rajani. :) :) :)

The answer to your question is Bangladesh!! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes that is true kalyani..

Bangladesh-(Amar Sonar Bangla)

Exact details:
Written in 1906 during the sad period of Bangabhanga the word shonar literally means made of gold, but in the song shonar Bangla may be interpreted to either express the preciousness of Bengal or a reference to the colour of paddy fields before harvest.
Another one

The only country that is surrounded from all sides by only
one country (other than Vatican) :)
Lesotho surrounded from all sides by South Africa.

This is the answer for The only country that is surrounded from all sides by only one country.
Really great information. Never knew another country shared the independence day.
Monday Morning Blues
According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.