Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
16. In 1947, when India was partitioned, the Hindu population in Pakistan was about 24%. Today it is not even 1%. In 1947, the Hindu population in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) was 30%. Today it is about 7%. What happened to the missing Hindus?
Looks like some sort of Riddle.. :) Is it related to GK maybe in J&K
No Rajani, its not GK but a brutal truth!! Most of them have been executed on various charges and remaining few have managed to escape with no money, no homes! :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Today astronauts can spice up their meals with salt and pepper—in liquid form. Sprinkled grains would float away, tickling noses and clogging vents.
I thought they may be killed but then again though why the hell kill their own citizens but forgot that they are pakistanies who hate indians.. :( That is really upsetting news kalyani..Havent known this before..Why didnt any actions were taken about killing such a huge number of people..
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]Today astronauts can spice up their meals with salt and pepper—in liquid form. Sprinkled grains would float away, tickling noses and clogging vents.[/quote]

That is really surprising one..liquid form..how is it possible..
Squirrels accidentally plant millions of trees, as they bury their nuts and forget where they are. Aren't they more sensible than humans?? :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Is really sensible than human..Interest information .. :cheer:
Today's date is 15th august, Independence day..
Friends do you known
the idiom "baker's dozen" and its signify... :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.