We say that student today are not like the good students of the past and it is also said that teachers are also changed...
But who is deteriorated more..???
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why no one is interested to share views about this topic? :(
I think there has been very steep decline in the quality of teachers these days.When we talk of deterioration in the standards of students,the blame has to be laid at the doors of the teachers.
Yes i agree with chinmoy's statement.. :)
It is clear that teachers are deteriorated.
Many cases has been reported aganist teachers haressing students and giving very severe punishments which lead in death.
:(
A teacher should set an example in many aspects to his disciple but now-a-days it is not happening.
In olden days teaching was not considered as a profession. It was a service. But now a days the trend has changed. There is no service motto for teachers. :( So, the standard of education is also declining.
The Education system has deteriorated...

people can mug up, get good marks things have become superficial. parents also wan't only marks.. not knowledge. it is vicsious circle and a society problem
Good Morning to all my friends!

As teachers form the core of our education system, any deviation on their part from the correct path leads to malfunctioning of the system.
The present education system is not for educating, but to create a stressful situation to the students in the very tender age. For this, the teachers are also harrasing to make every student meet track.
Hope there should be change in the education system...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes chinmoy,

definately Teachers.Students are created and influenced by them. If they are good and teach correct values.students will pay respect to them.
Ya as previously told the quality of teaching has come down, and so the students are getting more stressed out due to the improper handling done by teachers...
The job of a teacher is not a mere job.It's a mission and how many teachers would be able stand up to the lofty moral standards of yester years that's the question.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.